Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Would be interesting if Terraria had an option to change the character height.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I think it makes sense for the character to be 6 feet tall (3 blocks). Different classes (dwarf 4 feet tall) could work in Otherworld maybe...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Would be fun to resprite every armor and vanity to fit every possible height. Lots of fun.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I doubt would really need to resprite all equipments, just change the scale of the player would do it.
    Only I noticed that Tedit vanished from the forum?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Only I noticed that Nakano14 vanished from the forum?

No. We've got you cuffed. We're going to search your house and look for the original, you imposter.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nah, I'm Nakano15, 100% original, Pixel1012.
    Forgot to tell, yesterday I made N Terraria multiplayer work, it were working 85% as intended.
    Hey @Nakano15 ! I am just wondering a few things regarding coding if thats ok!

I am making a tAPI mod that is a mod of references of sorts. I need help with making "Realms" similar to the way you used the Realm Bunny!

Would it be ok if you could help me with this please?

Thanks so much!
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I answered you through profile. Good luck.
    Hi, i was trying to get the paladin set, but when i tried to spawn the queen slime to get the breastplate, i just can't, i was on the reverse realm and i used a slime crown, but it just disappear without spawning anything. Any suggestions?
    I'm only being able to create around 1~3 skills per day on the mod... This sucks.
    OFF
    OFF
    mod? what mod? mind to explain?
    Vallode
    Vallode
    I'm sure you can do it. We all look forward to it even if it takes a long time :p
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Sure will do, but I believe that I will only be remaking the first classes first, and after that work on the others.
    Released a teaser of what the team were busy with for around a month, the other two teasers may come out tomorrow, check out mod thread.
    I use lol often, it seems like trolling or mocking, but is just because I mostly over use it, even when unnecessary.
    LoveSpreader
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I guess I'm going to call this "lolbcessive lolsucive disorder"
    Well, It's easter in N Terraria, be sure to grab as many easter eggs you can, and be sure to open them for surprises.
    If pre-evil tools had combat power like hardmode tools...
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I would like to see other melee weapon options on Pre Evil, like an Axe or Pickaxe for combat, Pickaxe is still a good weapon, due to it's DPS, but Hammers and Axes are only worth on pos evil.
    Kiroto
    Kiroto
    People would stop using the swords and instead would use the axes, i'm sure.
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    Battle axes. 'Nough said haha
    Damn, not many ideas of what each day of week and months could offer.
    Kiroto
    Kiroto
    Oh well then, Sorry and thanks for the information! By the way, I'm learning C#, in about 6 months (noooo) I should be ready unless you decide to teach me so I can learn C# with terraria (which is my main inspiration to learn C#)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, learning you will acquire the skill, but not the experience, maybe I could call you to help me on the mod, I'm kind of short handed of programmers, but you must know that I am a bad teacher.
    Kiroto
    Kiroto
    I don't care, I'd LOVE to have anyone. By the way, my first project is at GitHub. If you want the link, ask me :p. I'll be doing something bigger and at the same time simpler later..
    Working on a mod that implements days, weeks, months and years on the game, any ideas?
    Techno Mancer
    Techno Mancer
    On your set birthday you could have some texture changes, like vines being streamers or zombies having party hats
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    seasons
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    @Gmayor61 I have another idea, on 1st April, all monsters have 9999 Health and 9999 Damage and Defense, but in combat they still have the same status. @Imawinner21 I don't think I will add my birthday as an event for the game, but I think I can implement a system where the character can have birthdays. @Jenosis I am working on this alone, so I cannot make such a big system.
    I'm wanting to call peoples to help me on my project, but I dunno how I should say that :X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom