Frenzy Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, it's fancy Cheren!
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Nervous-because-that-trainer-is-gonna-wreck-my-arse Cheren is more like it.
    Cuz ya know, you stroll in when his gym literally just started and just steamroll the other two trainers.
    But i still agree that he looks mighty fine.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Steamroll? Pfft... he's the only starting gym leader that I got my :red: kicked several times before beating. Him, Drayden, and Iris are the only leaders/champion that actually gave me decent challenges in the games.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    really shadow mantis.
    of all the gym leaders.
    well, everybody has their own play-style.
    i hate how i am quick to lose interest in things that i do, i just toss in the towel without even noticing.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Solution: Tie the towel to your neck, so you can't toss it anymore (and it'll hurt if you try.)
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    or maybe i should just throw back the towel from wherever it came from.
    because this thing keeps coming from thin air outta nowhere, it's scary.
    I dislike the fact that guilty gear xrd's story is just straight-up cut-scenes and not a single fight, not even a " you win, but you lose".
    nothing feels worse than when you put the air conditioner degree to it's lowest and it's still giving hot air, have mercy on my soul.
    i'm gonna miss the big ol' living room screen with my PC, it felt like a dream. back to doing the exactly same thing.
    i love how sites that are completely harmless are blocked and the ones my country are supposed to block aren't, nice effort, country, nice.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Sounds like government logic
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    you don't even know, man.
    i swear there are images that are blocked but the site itself that houses the image isn't blocked.
    like, seriously? they even go through to blocking the ip hider sites, which can be easily gone through.
    one time i was going to get a rom hack and the download site was blocked, so i went through it and the site literally had nothing that should be blocked, it's silly.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Again I say logic
    I love it when a game lets me play my own music like yes, thank you based devs now i can finally listen to (cont.)
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    my Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful and Dramatic music while playing the vidya game.
    i get 10 alerts and i think one of them has to be my stor-nope,then i spit blood and i get nosebleed, what the :red:.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You might want to get that checked out.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    nah, It's been two or three years since i got a nosebleed, and i tend to spit blood rarely so it's nothing out of the ordinary.
    Techhunter_Talon
    so Sunday is as quiet as people say, strange.
    OFF
    OFF
    even Speedwagon is quiet
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    now this is a predicament i did not expect...
    joey jojo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom