Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I started a new person with christmas the event and I got a candy cane hook before I really left my little fort I made at spawn. Lucky!~
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    No, the Npcs can be reached by a normal jump, it's just a beginning fort though, I'm going to abandon it once I find a suitable place to make a permanent base
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Ah, for some reason my eyes don't look at it that way.
    Looks nice though.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    most of the "enemy capture" parts were done by the first nights, I only made the upstairs rooms for the npcs because the guide kept falling in the holes for the zombies. then I made a second room for the merchant because a pinky spawned on day 2 and got stuck in the trap for the demon eyes and gave me a gold.
    Face recognition softwares either tells me I dun got a detectable face, or I'm a 21 year old male. I am sad now.
    Darkwraith332
    Darkwraith332
    err.............well.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    darnit, I had already forgotten about this, why you remind me! I'm sad again now.
    Darkwraith332
    Darkwraith332
    Hahaha!
    People tell me that Forretress is not a moth and shouldn't be on my Butterfly/Moth team. Maybe they should do more research into bagworms.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Whoops, Forretress exploded. Gotta go find a new one
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    My Forretress can't explode, all it can do is spin me right round, baby right round~

and throw spikeystuff on the floor.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Forretress was on my first GSC team iirc, I couldnt resist training the absurdity of a pinecone with eyes
    I thought I lost my venomoth..... turns out it was still in the daycare from that time someone wanted a venonat. Yay! It's not lost!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    whoops, released
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Nooo I would never release my Venomoth, She's too good.
    Her name is Rozelyn. She beats up meanie pokemon!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Though in truth, I think a Defensive variant of venomoth would serve my team better.
    Lv 92 in skyrim, I have decided to go fight my first dragon. Btw, Mudcrabs still 1hko me at lv 92... this is gunna be fun.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not missing much, just a dragon that's weaker than any Legendary and easily killed by level 20.

Bethesda: Final bosses are not their forte.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Oh, right, that part of the plot where you learn Elder Scrolls are a container of mumbled voices, blurry images, and disappointment. I haven't bothered with the main quest for years, really, since "boring."
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You lot made me want to play Skyrim again
    I saw my friend yesterday, whom I haven't seen in a LONG time. Anyways, it turns out he also had Rune Factory 4. I guess I have to go and re-download it and start playing it again. He also had Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate as well. I've already re-downloaded that. lol
    Reactions: Zinnia
    Lighter9
    Lighter9
    Nice avatar btw. I actually know what it is too. :D
    How can I mod my skyrim so I can be a sentient moustache that travels around attaching to peoples faces and leeching their life force?
    Is there an actual name for a "butt cape" or is "butt cape" it's name?
    OreoFace
    OreoFace
    wth is a butt cape?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    it's like a cape, but it's worn around the waist/hips area and covers the butt. ergo "butt cape"

For example, the military uniforms in Full Metal Alchemist have butt capes.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Call it a Fart Blocker then.
    The skill is Mystic Wind, yet the voice actor makes it sound like Fish Stick Wind. Imagine hearing a guy spamming FISH STICK WIND all day.
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I have trouble telling if Krieg in BL2 is yelling I SWALLOWED YOUR SOUL or I SWALLOWED YOUR SOAP

But then again, its Krieg.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Knowing Krieg... he probably did swallow both your soap and your soul.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I used to hear "bigger mag" as "bigger man" BIGGER MAN, BETTER PAIN o_O
    So, apparently a Burgers vector has nothing to do with an actual burger.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Same thing why aspergers has nothing to do with a:red: burgers.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    ^ god I hate it when people go out of there way to spell it like that.
    There be lewdness in that hand.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Who else would be in my profile picture .-.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Anyone really. Its the internet afterall. People happily steal other's pictures for jokes or other odd reasons. Best to never assume.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I only steal cartoonish pictures for my avatars *-* Usually off Google images.
    Wow... my computer, the only clock I use, has been off by 1 hour for a whole month and I never even noticed. Shows how little time matters.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I noticed the same thing today as well, it didnt adjust to daylight savings. I only noticed because on my phone it said 9:29 AM yet I clearly remembered turning on my PC at 10:15 AM. A quick google search told me that the PC was wrong.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I use my handhelds or my PS4 as time keeping devices when not on my laptop
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    So much in Terraria.
    That many hours could kill a man if you used them right...
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Terraria doesn't have enough it needs more hours
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Not too many, or else the world will explode in a Golden Shower of death and destruction!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom