Alabaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What party would you guys vote for in the British Election in May, and why? I want to gather the views of indie/ sandbox gamers and politics
    Rufus
    Rufus
    It's probably a good idea for the other countries of Europe to unify into one political unit. Britain can remain an independent power, we have our permanent UN security member seat and veto power, London which is the world's financial capital, nuclear weapons and the currently the fastest growing economy of the developed world.
    Rufus
    Rufus
    I would vote Conservative but I don't trust Cameron enough to deliver a referendum on Europe without UKIP pressure. I do support many of UKIP's other policies except from fox hunting which is disgusting. My worst nightmare would be some sort of dreadful Labour-SNP-Green coalition that would give us the mess France is in. Do you want unemployment at 10%? because that's what they have over there now.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Now that is an answer! Tops to you my friend. You have actually convinced a little about ukip! Well done.
    My friend came round my house today, and he went on my Terraria and planted two sticks of dynamite on my tower, resulting in a huge :red:.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I love it when people blow a Redigit shaped hole in my stuff
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    It took him a long time to sculpt the face of Red onto the building.
    Hipsters be mainstream, so to be a hipster I'm going to watch Transformers and drink Mtn Dew, eat Doritos and watch MLG montages.
    BOI:R crashed on my computer. Oh well, that's the 6th unplayable game on my library. :red: you, OpenGL.
    Is my avatar lewd, or is it just Shrek?
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    I think we both know what the answer to that is.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    oh yeah, the fish in the corner is a sturgeon - a nicola sturgeon.
    Just don't let me do Photoshop again. I'm keeping this avatar til the Brit election is over.
    British election debate last night was like one of those riddles where you have loads of people but only one of them is telling the truth.
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    I take it you're from the UK too. It was like, you could tell which one was bribed by which party, and which ones were bribed by EU representatives to speak good things about them.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    yeah, but i think nick clegg fell flat on his face again, and cameron wasnt as good as he wanted to be, but nicola sturgeon did surprisingly well.
    You should participate in TCF Rap Battles.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Hmm, probs not. I m currently on a short break til Thursday, and I am usually out most of the time, and i am currently on a family device so I cannot use it that often. Will try though.
    Would you be interested in working on the next edition of the Bestiary? Whilst your online.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    what, demon eyes?
    sure.
    T
    Teal
    Okay I'll see you on the doc.
    I defeated the All Boss today... You have to use a lengendary spectre hood with wooden armor and the amehtyst staff. den u will be super op.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    nao, u need menacin halloe armor and legend vampknives
    Golden Hawk strikes again! Any good? I made it myself.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Well, it's a golden bird at least, and that's what I aimed for. But I will try to improve the avatar in a couple days hopefully.
    Hunited
    Hunited
    When making gold, try to add in a bit of orange into your colouring, or else it looks more like brass than anything else.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    thanks Hunt!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom