Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you know that you can leave your status (or practically anything) without an end [/color]?
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    What he's talking about is that "[
    /color]" takes away 8 characters you could use in your status. And that it isn't necessary if your entire post is colored.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    ... But that isn't how BB code is supposed to work? And I never need those 8 characters anyway. I don't post long statuses.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Well somehow it works like that too. And you say you don't make long statuses but at some point you're going to need those 8 extra characters. Who knows!

Plus, it gives you an extra second or two. It's nothing but hey, that's cool.
    Since we got this new router, it has restarted itself at least ten times a day. I want to break it.
    I have not gotten my Mewtwo codes yet. I am getting kinda annoyed. it is almost midnight for me
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you still don't have them, check your spam folder. My codes got sent there.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Nope. No codes in my spam folder.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Maybe shoot off an e-mail to Club Nintendo support. I sent them one when I didn't get my ORAS Demo Code and they helped me a lot.
    Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I just learned Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is getting a new English PC release. I am super hyped.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    That was my first Ys game. I never did finish it..
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I never had a PS2 so I am really excited for this PC release. Ys 5 will be the only Ys game that I can easily play once it comes out due to the lack of an English release.
    New avatar. If it needs to be changed just tell me.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    http://static2.minitokyo.net/view/42/26/658842.jpg
    One source.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I thought it was lewd in a different pose. Zoomed in, "yep"
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    The most interesting part about this avatar would have to be her foot.
    I'm sorry, but it is.
    I will be chaging my avatar soon. If it needs to be changed to something else, then just tell me.
    Just replayed through Ys Memories of Celceta. Can't wait for the next Ys game.
    I want to start learning how to draw, but bleeeh. Effort + Time
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    That's no attitude for an artist. If Salvador Dali thought painting wasn't worth the time and effort, would he have created the Venus de Milo?
    Voffie
    Voffie
    No one, and then you would need a new example.
    That RP of mine is going nowhere fast due to faults of my own. I need to work on it more, but little computer access
    Today is the day. Today is the day I say I will do things, then not do them. As per usual.
    Reactions: Jill
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I call those "normal days".
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Sssshhhhh. They don't need to know about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom