MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just watched Fellowship of The Ring Extended. Almost as long as Watchmen Ultimate Cut. Made me want to read the books, never have before.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Come to think of it, I know I've seen the movies before but never actually watched them and paid 100% attention, so the movies might as well be new to me too.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I definitely will be watching the other two at any rate.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The books are very good. Slow reads though, so if you want to jump into them prepare for a long journey.
    I just found out a Cayenne Pepper is spicier than a Jalapeno, not the other way around. After I've been using cayenne the past several days.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I find that so weird because I handle Cayenne well, though I think maybe that really has to do with me not liking the taste of Jalapeno all that much, not its spiciness. Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos are pretty damn good though.
    So, no clouds anywhere, a slight chill, and a gentle breeze. Mm, perfect day.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, in trying to correct my sleep I slept a lot yesterday, then took a sleeping pill. Drank hot chocolate in coffee a few hours ago. I'm some kind of meta-awake now. All of my senses are bursting information into my brain, and I comprehend all of it. It feels amazing.
    I forgot how fun it was making levels for Fight The Dragon. I only edited the two I already made, I gotta make more of them.
    So, I decided to start actively looking for HDTVs. Liking the look and price of a SCEPTRE 32" 1080p. Anyone wanna vouch for SCEPTRE TVs?
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    i'd have to check the box in the garage, but it's pretty damn big. not sure of the exact size or pixel (sorry i cant be more helpful than that)
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Like I said, 27" Sanyo flat CRT. If you can tell me the thing functions as an HDTV and does what it says, it's already a massive upgrade because the thing sitting next to me can't compare in any way except being bigger than an HDTV in all the wrong ways.
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    well, from what i can tell, it does have better resolution than an oldschool tube TV, as for how the HDTV thing works, it's hard to tell enough since i'm half blind, as is everyone else i live with xD
    So. I basically just wrestled a window. More details inside.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Two of our kitchen windows have these mechanical sliding arms attached to a crank just under the window, and that's how you open and close them. The wind :red:ing blew one off of its arm.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    So I had to go in and out of the house trying to adjust it and get it to snap back on and slide right while the now free window slapped against the side of the house and :red: in the kitchen flew everywhere.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I had to do this several times because it kept coming off, while going back in and adjusting the crank because the arm wouldn't budge enough and the window wouldn't stay on it long enough for me to go back in and crank it shut. This went on for several minutes until I finally got lucky and I've since yanked that windows lock down.
    I just remembered that as of last night I'm supposed to be trying to play through Final Fantasy VII. Again. Never make it fully past Midgar.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I think the farthest I ever got was the first town outside Midgar, at the Inn.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Furthest I've ever got is Rebirth Sephiroth. (the true translation)
    That freaking heal rate.
    also the maze to get out of his cavern is so annoying... as a result it's been 10 months since I've played it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Lucky you, I have never gotten past Midgar as you spend too much time there. I get bored with the game before I even get out.
    So I just remembered/realized I have Torchlight II, and bought it on sale around Christmas. I should probably get on that, but...
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    ... I'm already supposed to be playing through Final Fantasy (20th Anniversary) and really, I'm sure there are other games I've left unfinished. I procrastinate video games, I mean... damn.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I haven't touched Torchlight 2 in weeks. I modded mine slightly. As in, I'm running around as one of the bosses and having fun with it. Believe me when I say it's not as overpowered as it sounds. I actually got complete and totally decimated in one area because I just charged in.
    So I just found out about the III%rs and I also just found out there's at least one of them in my town, flags and everything. The :red:.
    I've never played D&D or PF at all and Pathfinder books are my only reference, but damn the 5th Edition books make it sound awesome and fun.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Like I said, the chance of me ever playing it or getting the chance to is slim, but I think they really got their :red: together in 5E, since I know the 3.5E and 4E books as well and they had many problems. 4E though man, that's another league of bad.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh, and that 5E Monster Manual. Mm. Love it. I was kinda bummed out that the demilich was made weaker, it being one of my favorites, but I suppose there should be a reason it's called 'demi' and not say 'archlich.'
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The actual reason I got into the books if not into anything else is I like Order of The Stick. I suppose that's why I started with 3.5E.
    So I just found out today that all the horizontal tearing I've had for the past several months is because I had Aero off. I don't get it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    It showed up in several games and almost every youtube video, but now it's completely stopped.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Horizontal tearing. Is that where the screen sort of blurs off to the right? Because I have that too.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    No. Several frames worth of highly visible tears in display happened horizontally at random times in videos or constantly when playing certain games, and it was all apparently caused by me using Basic instead of Aero.
    I'm close to having stayed up for 24 hours straight. State of mind: Some jackass outside keeps singing 'Tomorrow.' I want to end him.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Tomorrow, my :red:

That bastard dies today
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    At some point he apparently just stopped and left. The hell.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I've actually stayed up for 27 hours.
    State of mind: reverting to natural body cycle. Being a night owl.
    (However this can't happen because there is no school which permits night access... :red:)
    I have once again screwed up my internal clock to the point I need to stay up all day to fix it. I do that way too often and need to stop.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The whole past week/fortnight has sucked because I tried to fix it with coffee and sleeping pills, but it didn't work. Gave me a lot of headaches.
    I have no idea what the hell it was, but around an hour or so ago there was a loud, distorted sound of a giant bell somewhere outside.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    One time I woke up in the middle of the nights to wolves howling. In a city. I reflected back on it when I had rational thought back (I had just woken up) and I realized they sounded more like theremins. Really loud. In the middle of the night. Now I'm not sure if I'm mentally sound.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    So, several hours ago now there was another very odd sound that went on for a long time. It was some kind of droning whine that bored into my skull from somewhere far in town. I heard emergency sirens, people going outside, and dogs barking. That was freaky.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    The time has come!
    Cthulhu Fhtagn!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom