TerrestrialTortoise

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :red: Tavern Brawl. I play Rag, and the other guy always gets the perfect spell. I play Nefarian, and Rag always hits the perfect one. "RNG"
    When the teacher marking your narrativein the English exam calls it schizophrenic - //still got 80%. Not even dual-personality disorder
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Schizophrenia does not even involving having a dual personality. Dissociative Personality Disorder is the one that involves having two or more personalities.
    TerrestrialTortoise
    TerrestrialTortoise
    I know, and dual personality was what I was aiming for in my text. The teacher misinterpreted it, through my clever usage of repeated perspective switching throughout the text. It also doesn't help with English teachers not being, well, science teachers and knowing the difference between interpreting false stimuli and having multiple personalities.
    Maths Methods exam tomorrow. If I don't come back, it's because I'm being punished for my sins, getting a tan in Hell, just cos. #:red:trig
    How to be baller: Grab a stick, drop your balls and stand there dancing and not giving a :red:. "Look at it go!" - IceFrog pls, WD too stronk
    I hate Hearthstone so much right now. GIVE ME MY GOOD MINIONS AND NOT JUST MY BUFF CARDS!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Add no buff cards to your deck, screw the RNG. //Not sure it can be done in Hearthstone.
    The Steam Workshop has gone to ****. Every second file is a dig at the new mod policy. It's utterly ridiculous. This is why I use Nexus.
    TerrestrialTortoise
    TerrestrialTortoise
    I don't like it as much as the next person, but this is taking it too far. Honest creators are having their work drowned out by hordes of mods that either do literally nothing or remove features from the game.
    Does the fact that giant tortoises in terraria drop TURTLE shells disturb you?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Comment about how flying eyes, healing from drowning with water and giant carnivore plants already deny any sense of logic players would have.*
    TerrestrialTortoise
    TerrestrialTortoise
    pffft logic. This is just outright vanity on my behalf.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    It's not a complaint about logic, it's a complaint about being consistent.
    I swear Psychology is going to give me heart issues when I'm older...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Psychology is such an intense topic of study, indeed.

May give you heart issues due to the inherent laziness, tho. Sitting on a chair all day long, listening to the crazy being crazy... Yeah.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    Says the man with the turtleburger avatar...
    TerrestrialTortoise
    TerrestrialTortoise
    Mainly just the stress of having to cram an entire term's worth of learning into a six-minute speech which I'm due to present any day now, and still remember to pronounce it Vechsler not Wechsler. I don't want to hear the words Intelligence Quotient ever again...
    Got Endless Space in the Steam sale in the week, and I have to say I love it. One of the best turn-based 4x games out there, IMHO.
    TerrestrialTortoise
    TerrestrialTortoise
    Would recommend to anyone who likes sci-fi strategy games.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I've had that game for a long, long time now.

It reminds me a lot of Ascendancy, which may be just why it is so good - imitation can lead to improvement of something that was, in the past, the best.
    That turtle must be excessively uncomfortable. I feel sorry for the thing. Is that bad?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom