Krypnoda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Beat the destroyer for the first time. Yay!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    Our PC is so old i don't think it could handle Terraria. Once I get a job I am going to save up for a new Tower PC. I already have a monitor. Figured out Tuesday that I am actually old enough to work. Signs you are getting older.
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    My PC has 2 gb I think yours is probaly better
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I don't know how much ours has, but I will ask my parents if i can get it soon. Hoping it will work.
    Thanks for the follow
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    Thank you for following me, i like to follow everyone i think will post interesting stuff, and i follow some people on Dragon Quest, which i really like. In 2 days i became a trusted member and got an obsidian dragon.
    Hello, thanks for the follow.
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I like to follow lots of people so i can find out what new stuff is coming.
    Hello friend, I just thought it was about time I wrote something here. Do you have anything other than mobile Terraria?
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I would love to play multiplayer with you. I just would need to get some actually good weapons.
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm
    We could start a new world and do it together!!!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    That would be fun. I am only able to play 30 minutes of video games a day, except on Friday nights where i play until about 6 to 10 Central time. Hopefully when I turn 15 i can get a job at the Birmingham Zoo or Chick-Fil-A
    I love following a lot of people, you always know what is new.
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    I don't eat many vegetables either. I guess you would really call me a herbivore (something that eats 95% non-animal matter) my lunch consist of a peanut butter sandwich and potato chips with milk. I am home-schooled so i don't have to worry about allergies. I do eat bacon though.
    Mr Vampire
    Mr Vampire
    I. Like. Bacon!
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    As do I.
    PvP: what weapon would you suggest with: magic dagger, clockwork Assault rifle, Laser rifle, light disc, adamantite glave, and star cannon.
    My friends have challenged me to PvP soon. Trying to get as many new weapons as possible. My Team:
    Congrats on your accomplishment, I guess.
    Shika
    Shika
    You're also a Christian and you're on a site for a game that features an Underworld. :p
    Krypnoda
    Krypnoda
    The Underworld is technically from Greek mythology.
    Shika
    Shika
    That's as good of an excuse as any, I guess. At least you're not forbidden to fight the Wall of Flesh, unlike someone I know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom