Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just heard about you and Red, grats!

(Haven't been on this forum much, probably why I didn't know.)
    I heard that more information displaying accessories were being added.
    Would it be possible to add a dragon ball z - ish scouter accessory that displays enemy damage and armor (and if it's a boss maybe its different attacks)?

Guide, what does the scouter say? ITS OVER 1.3!!
    Need a power level in d3 season 3? :3
    Cenx
    Cenx
    No thanks. Was able to rank in the 200's on the leader board a few days ago. Probably lost ranking entirely since I can't play as much as I want. :p
    Do we get a 1.3 Main-Trailer soonish™? Like a Month befor it's released or something? Keep up the good Work! Greetz from a sunny Germany :)
    Azu
    Azu
    Probably not? I don't know. They said they want players to discover it for themselves.
    Is it creepy to have a horde of people following every post you make anywhere hoping for spoilers?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I would think it creepier to have a horde of people using her profile as a suggestion forum, myself.

Having people follow you around means you're doing something right - or you attract all the dumb ones (or both.)
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I dunno, man. I've never felt threatened by stupid people before.
    Earlier in a thread somewhere, you said that an end goal for Terraria would be full modding support. Would that mean Steam Workshop integration or the whole team working on tAPI?
    Hey Cenx, I was wondering... After the team finishes 1.3, release a few hotfixes, and takes a well deserved break, what are you guys going do after that? I know most of the team is going to move to other projects, but I was wondering what those projects might be.
    On the suggestions that you said you were adding to 1.3, is it bits and pieces of the suggestions, or all of it?
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Bits and pieces. :)
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    Thanks for letting me know!

I wish I could make good suggestions... :(
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    Just wanted to know about Pink Gel. Which parts will be in there? I saw the pink slime blocks teaser, but are pink torches and bouncy explosives in there too? Basically, are the "bits and pieces" the entire Pink Gel bit (leaving only the Nymph part out) or is the Pink Gelbit separated into bits and pieces too?
    I think I found a bug or oversight in the Lihzahrd Furniture set, you can only find workbenches in the temple, you can't craft them. Looking forward to 1.3! :D
    Also: Please, I don't like spoilers.
    Don't spoil anything.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Cenx
    Cenx
    You should probably unfollow me and disregard any posts on facebook, twitter, and the forums. :p
    DTi56
    DTi56
    I'm not doing that...
    XD
    Azu
    Azu
    It's too late for that...get in the sack man.
    I want the portal gun, just to drop all the grunts from the Frost Moon into one Box o' Pain. So much for the bosses being needed to advance in waves!
    Will your wedding rings be made of Demonite or Crimtane? Or Hallowed? Or Chlorophyte? Ir maybe even Shroomite?
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    Shroomite's pretty cool.

(Totally not biased because ranger's my class, or anything...)
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Shrromite is a glowy blue alloy of mushrooms and magic jungle metal. Even not as a ranger, you have to admit that's pretty frickin' awesome.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    Eleven steel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom