Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heyyy cenx what the progam you uso to create the terraria mapas and itens, if you can tell me the name i thought i can help all the terraria equip....terraria is a awesome i like too much help the terraria equip
    NICE!! i am SO looking forward to the update, p.s can you please tell anyone who's not busy working that i said hi and great job?
    I posted some cool fan art of the space bug on the, "1.3 Lively World" discussion page. Check it out if you can.
    I would like to beta test for Terraria
    I just need more info
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Beta Testers:
    Thank you to everyone who expressed interests in being beta testers, you guys are awesome and we appreciate your passion for the game. At this time we are full on testers, in the event that I feel we need more I will be contacting those of you who have already submitted your requests. My apologies for not being able to respond to everyone...my inbox/email is a bit out of control right now.
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    ^ Cenx's words
    TectonicToast
    TectonicToast
    Likewise if possible :D Thanks!
    "Redigit should probably post something himself on the forum instead of letting others do his "dirty" work. I mean i know women belong in the kitchen according to the internet but having them do all your personal business makes you look even more like a messed up airhead." -Shovel Knight
    Loki
    Loki
    What? lol

I tend to use a more "business writing" tone sometimes...this is that.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Oh. It sounded like the way I figured Shakespeare would on a normal day.
    Loki
    Loki
    Ha! Alas, poor TO....I knew it well, Horatio.
    Does this mean your almost done with the 1.3 update :D :D Cuz you needed Beta Testers :p
    Criddle
    Criddle
    no
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Way to not know what game testing involves there, no offense.

Asking for testers = asking for testers. This can be done in the first days of development, or the last ones, or like in this case, somewhere in the middle.

I'm not expecting 1.3 to be released until 2015. That way, I'll save myself the disappointment I would have if I were over-hyped.
    Wow you Make Terraria better then Other Games Keep on the Good work on 1.3 Update Im very proud of you and Redgit We Be PROUD No really PROUD OF YOU! and i love you Cenx for being a BEST LEAD DEVELOPER EVER BETTER THEN REDGIT! :D
    Reactions: GoldenTerrabyte
    D
    Dark44joshie
    dude red is working on a grand brand new difficulty so if your a noob then you might think shes better but i doubt that because you must know what the terra-blade is
    DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    i am not a noob i just playing game so much it it keep crashing when i went my broken worlds and players so Cenx HELP ME!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    'Redgit'
    Kisses from Shovel Knight, couldn't think of anything more mainstream than an expert mode.
    PROMETOR12
    PROMETOR12
    ...I mean the new bosses are probably going to make sense but all other crap is just utterly stupid and complete garbage." -Shovel Knight
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I think Red once mentioned he knows that his code is pretty messy in the IRC. He added a lot of legit content in the past, so what exactly doesn't allow him to work on something more challenging for the people who are say Terraria is too easy? But whatever. You're right, I don't own a game, I have no idea what it means to own a game, so what am I to talk about that here.
    Loki
    Loki
    If this account exists solely to copy-paste a banned users' comments, it will also be removed.
    Hey Cenx, just wondering; do you think you can implement a way to stack bars even further than 99 because seriously its so frustrating, pls based Cenx
    It would be funny if every developer just came to work one morning, ready to work on 1.3, but wearing their developer armor instead of their normal clothes.

"Crowno, this item looks like TV static! What's up with you?"

"You try making sprites with a giant beak on your face!"
    If u already bought terraria can u have terraria 2 FREE
    A
    Antitan
    that would be cool but that would mean most people will get terraria 1 and 2 for like 3 dollars becous its on sale so much. they would probly lose monney by making terrira 2 if they did that
    Ridley
    Ridley
    No, people shouldn't get Terraria 2 free for owning the first game. That's just ridiculous. They're an independent developer...
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    thx u guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom