sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm afraid of being forgotten. That's why I want to make an impact on this world. Somebody surely will remember me then.
    I've been hearing about a game series called Hyperdimension Neptunia. Apparently it's a parody of console wars, and now I'm interested...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The second game onwards all shared a much better game engine.

If you dont mind blatant in-your-face fanservice, the games are absolutely hilarious.

In fact, the dialogue is the only reason to even play the first game
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I played that game expecting what it promised, a new take on JRPGs.

I stopped playing it ten hours later, after seeing yet another game which could had been done in RPGMAKER2025 (because 3D) and copious amounts of fanservice for the sake of fanservice.

That's the PC version tho. Console versions may differ, though from what I heard, they don't.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I think I'll see for myself. I've been trying to expand my PS4 library anyway...
    Did you just say paladin
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    *still muffled* Oh, so you think that me swallowing you would be eternal peace? Think again. My stomach is a passageway to another dimension, a void to be precise. You would be even more bored there than here!
    Samrux
    Samrux
    That's arguable.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Cream Soda: "H-hey! I'm just trying to be nice!"
    (MK8) All of the Villager's animations derive from the emotions expressed in ACNL. That is so cute on so many levels.
    Azu
    Azu
    The Animal Crossing track is so detailed and i love it
    I'm getting tired of GamerGate and the media. They've been playing the same old cards over and over again and it's pissing me off.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    Believe me, I jumped off the GamerGate ship a long time ago and I wasn't on it to begin with. I thought it was stupid and a waste of time and I still think it's stupid and a waste of time.
    I keep seeing photoshopped Paul Blart pictures all over the place and they make me laugh every time. God.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    All hail the mall cop
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Paul Blart: Meme Lord
    Paul Blart: Pop Tart
    I should make a Tumblr where I just ramble about whatever comes to my mind. It'll have 100 posts by this week's end.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    IMO sounds like a waste
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I actually have a lot of deep thoughts that I wind up never sharing.
    There's an upcoming student trip to Japan at my school that tours the entire country. Never before have I wanted to go so badly.
    I drank a ton of coffee because I'm so tired, but it didn't help. Even worse, I hit a caffeine crash, so I'm practically dead.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    bed
    now
    or else nothing will happen because i can't do anything about it
    sodapone🌳
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Swordapop.

SwordxSodapop

I WILL DO IT.
    I WILL HAVE NEKO LEWDIFY AN ARTIST JUST SO THAT ARTIST CAN DRAW IT WHEN I'M THE MEDIC.

I WILL HAPPEN.
    (Soccer Spirits) I only just learned that it's possible to evolve Gatekeepers. THIS MAKES EVOLVING NERAIZEL SO MUCH EASIER.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom