Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone told me that you said Duke Fishron is meant to be fought pre-mech. Is that true?
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Night
    Night
    I even wonder how future (optional or not) content is going to be like considering that most people have fishron or event gear in the endgame. Fishron has never been an optional thing for me, nor have the events. There is no point for stopping to aquire good gear after the golem. (had to divide into 2 posts, sorry)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They may look "OP" now, but so did the Dark Lance before 1.1

You can only weigh their value against things which are meant to be destroyed by them so of course they will seem overpowering. Like a machinegun in a fistfight, it'll be king until someone shows up with a bazooka.
    SirDiesalot1
    SirDiesalot1
    yrimir cheated. he used chlorophyte bullets
    thanks and when i try to make armour with tapi it wont load and it says a problem caused the program to stop working
    how do I use items from your mod to make other items for tapi
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I'm going to have to ask which mod are you talking about, as far as I know I shared absolutely no mods for tAPI, just tAPI itself.
    All of tAPI's information is included within the thread, however if you're having difficulties there's a (rather old) tutorial I made at youtube...
    https://youtu.be/QUI6ypHfSaw
    Do you happen to have a Terraria soundfont? I'd actually like to use it for compositions, and I can't seem to find it in the supplied WaveBank.xwb.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I have nothing of this sort on my end of the files =o (only complete music track .wav files)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    crap
    s'pose I could restructure the entire library into Audacity, and then use the soundfiles from that
    How was the first version of the expert fishron like? Cenx said it was impossible, if so, why? :p
    Doylee
    Doylee
    You'll just have to wait and see! Trust me, it's worth the wait to find out yourself :)
    Night
    Night
    I just wanted to hear about the first version before it got changed because Cenx talked about it.
    But yes, I am completely sure that it is worth waiting. So looking forward to expert mode. :)
    you better make that portal gun real fun to mess with!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They made the RoD fun to mess with. See what happened to it.

Make it boring, but useful - that way it will not be yet another "nerf/unnerf pls" piece of gear.
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but...
    So, with the highest defense, not counting potions, you can apparently take a hit from a Dungeon Guardian and still survive (with about fifty hp left). Or, this has happened to me, while doing those oh-so-very-fun Dungeon Guardian runs (I, uh, used Red's Wings, somehow, but that's movement, not defense)...untold secret with Red's Wings, or bug?
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    BUJEEZUS somebody likes their computer a little
    Kidding. Oh yeah, there was this other bug I noticed a few weeks ago that I...forgot...damn.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Bug reports have their own bug report section, if you end up remembering what bug you wanted to mention just write it there =P
    Also 'highest possible defense' is dependent on perspective, I've had people count the evasion as extra defense statistics wise ~_~;
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Uh, the reason why I put it HERE was...you probably know.
    Is it possible to make a custom amount of Ammo Consumption in tAPI? Like if I want 5% Chance not to? Or 21%?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    An Armor/Accessory.
    Wait. Super Awesome is being used by the great and powerful modder lord Yoraiz0r? HE THINKS MY MODS ARE AWESOME?! :D :D :D ;( It's such a good day.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Well, the hook ModItem.ConsumeAmmo is called on the SHOOTING item & the AMMO item, neither of which are the armor/accessory, so you must create a global ModItem class, have some flag stay on as long as your armor / accessory is being used, and check that flag in the global moditem, (msg too long)
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    the hook itself is just public override bool ConsumeAmmo(Player p) { return true; } (where you replace true with false if you dont want to consume ammo)
    Hey Yoraiz0r, a question:
    Will tAPI be availible for 1.3 while following a similar code line? (.cs, .json)
    Reactions: RunicPixels🧚🌳
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    With the lacking amount of free time / willpower that @Shockah & I demonstrate in regards to tAPI, I can't even guarentee it will be available for 1.3 ... at least by us. (that said, I doubt the cs / json thing will change IF updated)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    So code should be the same?
    That makes it a whole lot more relaxing.
    E
    Exant
    @Yoraiz0r if you want i can program tapi for 1.3 ;)
    Viz'Nex Ol'Haar Sin'guls, Yor'Uk, Vee'Nesk Ot'Par Guls'Sheen!
    Everybody
    Everybody
    ;( How does the Hoverboard thing also use the little glow things from it? The separate sprites? How does that work, and when is that best useful?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    The hoverboard's flames are extra draw calls using an item's flame texture (such as a torch, but for the hoverboard, flame texture 1866 to be precise...) with offsets to match the position in the sprite.

You can replicate it by adding draw layers with your own draw code if you're trying to make something like this in tAPI.

(no best use, if you want to add detail to drawing you add detail.)
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Thanks for the help! I'll use it when necessary! I was gonna use it immediately, then realized something else was more important than that, WAY more important. Gonna go back to coding Ancient Enchanted Swords... AES. Thanks again!
    Happy Belated Belated Birthday!
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Thank you! (though really now, people should stop wishing me at this point, its already way after)
    basicguitar
    basicguitar
    The Celebrations will never end! Muahahahaha! Or they will. I dunno.
    Happy belated birthday, good wizard.

Here is your birthday present from me (and the rest of TCF): about 700 alerts saying 'Happy Birthday' that will last into the next week.

Because happy birthday.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Thank you, but please don't alert me so much! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom