Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just wanted to thank you for making one of my favorite games as pretty. You don't get that enough.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Aw, thank you! It really means a lot =)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You should give some thanks to Lazure and Jimmarn too, Crowno cant take ALL the credit!
    How do you guys come up with items for 1.3? You guys just say random words and end up putting the stuff you think seems cool in?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    It's a little bit of everything, there's no exact formula I guess.
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    Bit... ^_^ lol
    Crowno you need to add this npc, ok so he is a bull 3 blocks taller and wider then the normal npcs. he is a buff bull man with a hammer and i want you guys to think of the ideas of what he should sell. plz add this in it will make my day ;-;
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't think they'll make your day out of the hundreds/thousands that have asked a similar thing before. Give it some realistic thought, and you won't go down with a heavy heart.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    Also he would be too tall to fit through the door.
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    make a bigger one.... XD
    Just a quick question, What (apart from the Dev armour stuffs belonging to yourself) is your favourite thing in Terraria at the moment?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    To be honest, I don't care much about having my own vanity set. It's pretty cool but I already said many times before that I rarely wear it when I'm playing the game for real, haha. It's more of a symbolic thing than anything else.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    But my favorite thing at the moment... I don't know. Terraria has so many things that is super hard to tell, I can't simply chose a single thing. But the thing I most like is always the sense of discovery, uncovering secrets and reaching new areas. So my favorite thing in Terraria is the general feeling of adventure and discovery, and not really a specific item or boss =)
    SpectreFKD
    SpectreFKD
    My reasoning is pretty similar to yours tbh. That's why, whenever a new update comes out, I steer clear of the wiki :)
    I remember when the PM / FM were first released, and my reactions were "the HELL is that?!" xD
    hey Crowno, where did you get the idea for your avatar/armor? is it based of the doctors during the black death or is there some deep meaningful meaning behind it?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    For the 50th time: It's an original character based on previous works of mine. Not necessarily related with plague doctors.
    SirDiesalot1
    SirDiesalot1
    only 50th time?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Nah, I'm exaggerating. I can't blame people for asking though, not everyone will take the time to read all profile posts and see what people asked or not before.
    Crowno love the fan art also keep making the game better. Please add more wepons. please :)
    Reactions: Hi Ho!
    Azu
    Azu
    He is the spriter, this is not a suggestion forum, and you should post any ideas there.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Hey, thanks! If you are referring to my last profile post, that wasn't made by me (nor made for me), it was just a joke =)
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Don't use the word "fanart"; Crowno's a developer. Sure, he's a fan, but he isn't necessarily drawing and spriting from that perspective.
    crowno you know what terraria needs a follower system well not really i just like the feeling of not being alone on my quest even if i am
    it would make single player alot more fun
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Well, you can get pets, mounts, minions and even your friends to play with you. Doesn't any of these things work? :p
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    Well I don't have much friends that own the game and mounts are not really followers and minons are forced to serve you I mean like a npc that follows you around and fights with you it would be nice
    Edit a npc that's a human
    piemansauce🌳
    piemansauce🌳
    @The Thalmor you might want to go to a Terraria server list and find some people.
    Wut if crowno had his own mod with his awesome sprites?
    Azu
    Azu
    He is a developer, he can add stuff to the base game...
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I thought about the possibility of creating mod content for Terraria once. But I already work on the game, I'd rather spend my free time doing other things instead of saturating myself with it.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I remember when gemspark blocks use to be a mod. Good times :)
    Hey Crowno! I'm kind of new here to this forum, but I signed up just for one reason, when I was playing, I noticed this sack around my back? Here's a picture file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/Untitled.png So if there is anything you could tell me please let me know! Thanks!
    Night
    Night
    Yeah, there are also some other weapons like the leaf blower (and elf melter) that display an ammunition container on your bag. You're welcome.
    Crudder
    Crudder
    Oh it does! Thanks very much :)
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Yeah, it's an aesthetic. Anything else that appears on your back will override it.
    tell me, did you ever think about the fact that earth might fall into the sun?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I could give you a longer answer, but I'm no physicist. So my answer is: No, I don't think about that.
    Hey crowno, My brother found someone impersonating you.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    I've seen so many already, impersonating Crowno.. they were all sitting in a tree, giving me nothing but Ca-caw's
    Why are you the second member of TCF. O_o Shouldn't that be @Loki? :P
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Because the new Terraria.org page as well as the forums were made by Skiphs and I. This means we had access to everything before it was open to other people (including the rest of the development team and forum staff).
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    That makes sense.
    You made most of the art and graphics.
    Loki
    Loki
    Yeah - I am #7. I joined just a bit later and then helped to design and set up a lot of the additional features & structure. The rock solid foundation laid by those two was already well in place.

T.org is still sexy as hell Crowno.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom