Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEXT VIDEO: "WELCOME TO BUBSY! HELL ON EARTH!" MISTAKES ARE BEING MADE. LOTS OF MISTAKES.
    Voffie, I don't know what to do, man!
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah. I mean. Damn.

I remember saying "these cards could actually make Gem-Knights low tier 2!" with my excitement, vindication clear.

But looking at my words now, I think I was actually underestimating the raw power of these cards.
    Jill
    Jill
    They've honestly made me feel bad playing Gem-Knights. They just seem so uncomparably powerful now. Even things like the mighty Nekroz of Valkyrus can't do :red: against their offensive. Aggro attack for OTK decks have always been feasible, but ten-a-penny.

But now Gem-Knights have become... oh God, they've become the premier burn archetype!
    Jill
    Jill
    I did accumulate one loss, though. Experiencing the unfair DN double standard in action, hahaha! Win a duel and you seem to get +3 rating. Lose one, and you go like -14! Charming.
    Good computer. Decent internet. Tons of free time. Now if only this stupid modem would stop resetting itself.
    Stuwie
    Stuwie
    Nothing is more frustrating when your internet resets while your streaming a film on Netflix. It's also worse when it's 3am in the morning, and you gotta get out of bed.
    krNWHAf.png
    What is this and why is it above my post?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    It's actually pretty strange, and has been happening a bit around the forums.

Just sit patiently and the post should become visible, for some apparent reason the forum thinks it needs to approve your post. Don't worry.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Must be a glitch with whatever they use to run these forums. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why this would happen.
    I don't know how I did it, but I survived the off stage Backslash. I think I might of bounced off of Rush.
    Making a cake!
    Varsia
    Varsia
    You forgot the 3 metres of icing and chocolate items.
    Kinda like my lil bro's last birthday cake.
    Seriously, there was more toppings than cake.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    It needs to cool off first. The thing just came out of the oven.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Even better. Allows some of the toppings to melt on.
    The day of reckoning has arrived... A new Dragon Ball series has been confirmed.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Dragon Ball Crystal" where they follow the manga closer than the anime and have Goku powering up every two episodes while the rest of the cast is badass only on pinpoint scenes and extremely wallflowery the rest of the time.

Oh, and ChiChi gets a useful attack, for once.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Also, Goku will have his SSJ4 hair from the start, because it looks awesome.

#SeewhatIdidthereintensifies.
    I want to copy @[55:mad:Charmander27]'s song of the day thing, but that would require me to post a different song daily. Bleeeeeeee.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Thanks for reminding me. I've been forgetting.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Yay. Unintentionally helping people~
    Vof: 10 wins in a row on DN, senpai noticed at last?

ibYPzq4.png
    Reactions: Voffie
    Jill
    Jill
    Or what about the Inzektor meta? Tbh, even with Dragonfly at 3 I don't get how the deck was considered to be and played as quite so strong. I mean, if some slow-:red: Exodia deck made it to the World top 8 that year...
    Jill
    Jill
    On a different note: at last! I'm so stoked. Senpai gets to keep noticing me, and I can tick a little box which reassures me that Gem-Knights can potentially compete and consistently win. Admittedly in the TCG/OCG, but this was all pre-Clash of Rebellions, a pack that will only make G-Ks stronger still.

maxxM7h.png
    Voffie
    Voffie
    3 Dragonfly isn't really what made the deck powerful. Inzektor was powerful because of Hornet. Picture that card at 3, and consider you can use each one once with each Inketzor you have on the field. Suddenly you have 15 bombs for single cards. Also Dragon Rulers and Spellbooks were a hell lot more interesting to duel than today's meta.
    http://www.twitch.tv/voffie Come drop by. I should be going live with terraria in like 5 minutes.
    Might stream once these games finish installing. Might not. I'll decide once they install.
    Youtube is done working tonight apparently, and I know it isn't my internet or I wouldn't be posting this status.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom