Spazmatizm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhhhhhh, I absolutely love to bathe in the saltwater of server staff on Terraria.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    "you broke that sign that had nothing written on it in the middle of nowhere, and find my anger to be unreasonable? I'm going to inform the owner and he'll get you banned for stealing, griefing and disrespecting staff."
    Nutella Fairy
    Nutella Fairy
    I don't think it's very healthy for giant eyeballs to bathe in saltwater...
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    That's it. No longer my favourite character.
    Female necro armour looks so bad, like really, was that NECESSARY?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Gotta love those battle bikinis ehh? Same issue with the female variant of the Hallowed set.
    Texture
    Texture
    I can agree that a lot of the armor looks...excessive, in my opinion.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Personally, the only armors that can be battle bikinis for all I care is some of the summoner and magic gear. As they do not have a lot of armor to them anyway. Which, I think only one for both are. (Tiki and Jungle armor sets)
    a server I play in got reset, meaning almost everyone completely lost their structures. I don't get why that could be considered a good idea
    I think this ranger play through is the least fun thing I've ever done in my life. But I really want to do every class.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Aren't silver bullets the second weakest bullets in the game and you can't craft with them?
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    I use Luminites now. I just always used Silvers because it meant I could restock in a pinch (just as easy as going to the Arms Dealer, assuming he's alive). That, and I just didn't need any gimmicks. Why use something else when what I use gets the job done?
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    (Character limits are a bitch) That being said, the infinite penetration on the Luminites is very nice, considering all you're going to be doing once you get Luminite is bosses that you can hit multiple times per shot, and wave events.
    VVVVV is stupid. I don't regret saying that.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    That's fine, everybody has their own opinions. You don't have to insult it, but don't regret sharing an honest opinion.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I actually played to the end of it. It's cool at first but then it gets really repetitive and ball-squeezingly hard.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I can see how just one play-through would be enough, it's totally understandable.
    I absolutely hate the Crimson. It's especially a nightmare on this ranger play through I've been doing.
    I saw your wall of text suggestion and I have one thing to say. Well played. It is all in one block of text so it is in itself a wall of text.
    Reactions: Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Thanks, that's how I came up with the idea. My favourite part of that thread was all the people who thought I was trying to be taken seriously though.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    It was pretty funny. Especially near the end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom