FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a nice relaxing morn...never mind, there's blood on the pillow. Brb bathroom.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Mouth? Eyes? Ears? Nose?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Nose.

The usual.
    Azu
    Azu
    I remember when i woke up to the wonderful sight of my shoulder bleeding. Fun times.
    I don't know why I love Ready Salted Hula-hoops so much. Every other 'ready salted' variant of crisps is utterly boring, but not those hoops
    Probably the worst Planetside 2 session ever.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    And there's two things that give away when something is effective. One is experience assists; you get a measure of exp depending on how much damage you dealt to a vehicle/person before someone else killed them. If you aren't getting them, chances are you're using the weapon wrong.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The other is hit markers; a very common feature of modern FPS shooters. They indicate when you deal damage (and Planetside 2 hit markers have different stages, they get bigger past the 250, 500 and 1000 threshold). If you aren't getting hit markers, then you're doing absolutely nothing.

I get what a newb is, but god damn, please come to the game with a brain.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Second rant: Every fight I went to, my team had no will to do anything. A group of tankers killing a single enemy tank. It flees, I chase after it so we can kill it and push them back, no one else follows. I C4 some MAX's and punch a hole in their front line, not one ally decides to help push and cuddles up in the spawn room.
    Some people think I'm living in the past liking some styles of 80s music and inspiration. Irony being, I never lived in that past.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I'm from 95 too :p

I just don't follow what most at my age do. They can keep their Sam Smith rubbish, I'm fine without that.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You don't need to be an "eighties kid" to like the eighties.

Now if more teenagers realized this about the nineties and the 00's too...

Also, to be an "eighties" kid, you had to be born in the late half of the seventies, contrary to popular belief - if you were born in 1980/81/82/83, you already missed half of the eighties, at least, being a toddler/protohuman.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I understand that, good sir Razor.

If I didn't, the first part of my status would need two additional words which are: "Why do".

Oh, and a question mark at the end, of course.
    So, concerning the dilemma with 'buying mods' on Steam...
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    You literally made me delete my comment @W1K because you said what I was trying to get to, but in a much better way.
    W1K
    W1K
    #ninjarekt
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I have so many ex-favorites from the Nexus. "I'm doing this because I love modding and the game, not as a job!" said the pathetic sell-out who removed his mods from the Nexus to upload them to Steam the moment paid Steam mods were a thing.

Valve's just giving pirates more to do - it's not like no paid mods (which have been a thing for too long, sadly) get pirated already.
    Just realised how easy it is to mod in 7DaystoDie. Adding in new things, no, but changing/altering things yes.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It's as simple as opening the XML file in the config folder, opening it with Notepad, changing the code and saving it. Open the game up and bam, I just made my Magnum shoot super fast and hold lots of bullets.

Can change things like mob health, weapon/block stats, looting rarities, spawning, biomes and stuff.
    Wed, sunny. Thur, sunny. Fri, sunny. Sat, sunny. Sun, sunny. Good job, weather, you're super original.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Take a trip to France and you'll realise originality and weather don't go together too well.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I know how boring static weather can be, trust me. I lived in a desert for a couple of years.

People actually dance around in the rain when it happens in the UAE. And they aren't even short on water, so it isn't because the rain is saving their lives or something. Over here, people complain on how depressing it is, as if it is a fact.
    Oh yes, I did forget the most important reason why I hate summer. But now I remember.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Pollen allergy which contributes to frequent nose bleeds in comparison to the common individual. Waking up to see a nice blood stain on my pillow is never nice.

I just don't get that kind of :red: during the winter.
    All you people with your characters you display and I have no such character to relate myself to.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Then again, if no one knows what I am, then I must be mysterious. A mysterious character...wait, never mind, that's already taken.
    I had the whole police force after me. Fortunately, I had enough sniper and pistol ammo to deal with them. The rest tasted my chainsaw.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It should be known that those are zombie cops, before people think I am a psychopath.

"It's for a good cause, mama!"
    You know, when I see so many varieties of adverts for Battlefield: Hardline over and over again, it kind of makes me think the game is crap
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    If a game's/developer's reputation is good enough, you don't have to advertise your content on every single entertainment channel on the world wide web.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    I don't know if it's 100% true, but I heard that more people are playing BF4 this day, than people were on Hardline's launch.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Seems plausible, but I'm already on a different game that offers the same that Battlefield does as its main selling point; large scale battles. So, I'm not really sure what goes on with the franchise.
    Done my first successful mod test with a Ranged weapon with my own sprite. Will be planning to do much more, because of this.
    Reactions: Pixel
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Thumbs up to the guys and gals in the modding section that make it much easier for someone with no coding experience to do this stuff :p
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Yay, modding!
    Going to dive into the modding world, see if it is something I can use some time on. As in, trying to make mods.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    I hope yer mud gowz well.
    I declare war on all jars that refuse to be opened.
    "They won't expect me to flank them the 13th time!" - Scrubs attempting flanking when I have my sights on the back door.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, assault rifles in that game are insane. Most of them are just plain better than the other categories, except magazine size for LMG's. At least, the Terran Republic's Assault rifles are awesome.

And the Medic, ironically enough, is the only class that has access to that category. They also have an AOE healing ability which is often used to heal themselves.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Strange that the Medic in Planetside 2 is as good as saving lives as they are taking them away,
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's no medic like Black Jack. //Who?

Ahem... Old anime doctor dude who had a side job of hunting and killing dangerous criminals, and he did so with just medical tools... A scalpel is deadlier than a .45 magnum, at least in that show.
    Honestly not looking forward to Summer/spring
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Who needs speed when you can make everything come to you?
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Yeah, in Britain you will not get that hot for many days of the year even in the summer in the south.
    However, Czech is a different matter. Usually a boiling day with a storm EVERY NIGHT.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Meh, it spikes above 20 Celsius pretty easily during the summer. That's a pretty comfortable temperature, though. Once it hits high 20s or more (which it can), then you'll start hearing some real complaining.

I used to live in a place where 40s were common during the Summer, so I should be fine with the summer here. I guess preferences change quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom