Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
He's never going to wake up again, tho. He's trapped in a valve.
Deadonarrival
Deadonarrival
Have faith.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Faith is for those who didn't learn with Daikatana, Dungeon Siege III and Duke Nukem 3D.
Deadonarrival
Deadonarrival
How long does it take to make the best FPS in the world? By my calculations, they are right on schedule. Valve will deliver.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I dunno, I thought we were talking about the third Half-Life, not the best FPS in the world. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Deadonarrival
Deadonarrival
Funny. I thought we snuffed out all hope because third rate games didnt shatter expectations. Since HL1 at the time was the best, and HL2 was and is argueably still the best. I guess it would be crazy to assume that HL3 will be as well.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
This is one of those rare times where I'll say "opinion."

Half Life was a boring game worth playing once. Same with HL2 and its "episodes" (aka Valve's first tries at the "let's get gamers to pay more for what they should pay for only once" method.) Half Life 3 will be probably outdated and as linearly boring as the others.
Deadonarrival
Deadonarrival
Heavy emphasis on opinion. Despite what you think or feel, Half-Life 1 and 2 shattered industy records and their contribution to FPS cannot be quantified. Calling the game that launched the most successful game distributing platform in history boring is a bit much. The reason for Steam's popularity is directly tied to early purchasers of HL2.
Back
Top Bottom