Ravvynfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While the Nebula armor is bad-:red:, I can't help but thing that the only thing needed to make it perfect is to extend the pickup range a tad
    Drak
    Drak
    agreed.
    in hindsight, adding a timer to rocket boots instead of still using mana was a good idea...mana flower anyone? xD
    totally random thought, but theoretically, what actually happens if your world becomes 100% corrupt/crimson? i've yet to pull it off to see.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Nothing special really.
    Also, to fully corrupt a world you will have to find all the unchangeable blocks and replace them with corrupt ones. (Dungeon, Underworld, etc... etc...)
    arguing with stupid people is like trying amputate a phantom limb. "2+2=5 yo!" "yeaaah, because you carry the 1!" fml
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    i'm fairly certain that's how things are :/
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Yeah, I said it was a developmental stage, but in all honesty it might just be a symptom of the intellectual deterioration of the human race. We need to pay our teachers more... as well as our electroconvulsive therapists.
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    Baconfry...you are my fking hero right now xD
    that awkward moment when you disprove the stigma hanging over mages sucking and no one can argue with you. life is sweet sometimes ;)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Hate to admit it, but I'm not skilled enough to get through Frost Moon (up to wave 15) without some buffs (defense, regen, heart reach, thorns) and honestly, at this point of the game I don't see a reason to get better - the Frost Moon is a pointless RNG farm to me, and I already got the few items I wanted to get from it. Haven't even bothered with the Pumpking Moon in many months now, for the same reason.
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    i have to agree with you about the moon events, they've become sort of boring for me lately, i pretty must just farm pumpkin moon for reforge money :/

i'm pretty excited for the new content though, i really want to see what awaits us :D
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I don't use potion buffs here for the sole reason that I forget.
    Magic Cuffs are better for mages than Mana Potions, anyways.
    And I managed to get a BHS from a base 1.2 Solar Eclipse by hanging on a rope with mismatched (maybe just Cobalt/Mythril/Meteor) armor shooting down with Crystal Storm.
    are there any guides on how to beat plantera with summoner class (first encounter) ?
    suddenly wondering the lore in terraria surrounding cthulhu....how does he actually tie in to anything? seriously!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom