Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it bad that I pronounce your name as "Cha-sum" instead of "Kha-sum"? :3
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Someone already seems to know this.
    I've said it so many times, just be thankful that you aren't saying it to me in person.
    *releases FNAF3* *says it's the final chapter* *releases FNAF4* *says it's the final chapter*... I doubt it. Fans will incinerate you...
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Chazm
    Chazm
    ...if you stop it. Apparently, that's why you made another one to feed the fans.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If you feed a rabid dog once, you can either keep on feeding it until it dies, or hope you can outrun it.
    Prepare to scream in horror- my tAPI doesn't work damnit. WHY. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS.
    Does anyone know what the hell IL_(hex numbers) and specifically what arg_(hex) means? I somewhat know what arg does... an argument.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    A prefix in Terraria's files? I can find that out pretty easily if you want. At least in Mobile, and I would think that the numbers would be the same for PC and Mobile.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It's internal code from the PC version, Splice.
    You probably wouldn't understand (Unless you have decompiled it.)
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Prefix for an item or...
    I need the Terraria .wav files. NAO
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    As the person who by default is the server host whenever I play multiplayer with friends, they always ask me how I host. I honestly don't get the deal, I just open the program and then it does it automagically
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I've tried using a XNA converter but I have VS2013 installed so I can't go back versions to re-install XNA Game Studio
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Pretty sure there is an xnb converter somewhere in the texturepack section of the forums, if not just search on google 'terraria xnb converter'
    Damnit, the composer for Terraria isn't here, was gonna ask him for the soundfont
    gamepedia is wrong in many ways. No one has seemed to have bothered looking at the source code.
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    ikr, the source code reveals so much.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    how for example, their calculations involve untrue values, always stating that an NPC will always drop more than their base
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    That reminds me, I need to extract tAPI r15.
    Apparently N Terraria's mod page is the second most viewed out of any page publicly. (On TCF, of course!)
    Azu
    Azu
    Mine is the first. Obviously ( you have a mod? )
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nah, the first turns out to be the welcome message for TCF.
    incase you are wondering i do but it's a piece of :red:
    Pumpking
    Tired, as usual. Blame school for it, they don't have a time period of schools matching my most productive point
    Nngh, trying to get custom classes to work is a pain in tAPI. You can't seem to refer to that file without an error (say a buff)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    as in other files within your mod can't seem to class as a type to refer to.
    I have an angered look on my face. No, it's for diabolical reasons. Something which will change the world's structure...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    ... Lava rises up from the mantle, evaporating all escaping water.
    A year later after this event: we have a conclusion. A single continent, like a spiral, with the only source of water being constantly destroyed by the hot nature of the new planet.
    Many people die due to failing technology.
    One center is all to blame for this, and all to succeed to his empire.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    the sea of fire stops for nothng
    Chazm
    Chazm
    As is the heat, it has killed all people outside his area, and Earth becomes an inhabitable place.
    The energy is constantly being used for advancement of a new race...
    285 errors. About 30 of them relate to software that I don't have. How the hell did Redigit manage to compile that- in a working state?
    Reactions: zeskorion
    SupTo
    SupTo
    What exactly are you talking about?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Terraria v1.2.4.1, when decompiled.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom