Akireli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I played Monster Hunter 4's special demo today and it's really, REALLY good. I'm gonna buy it the second i have enough money.
    My E3 Prediction: FE:if is cancelled due to the protagonist stepping on boiling hot rocks barefoot and melting their feet.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Welp, there goes the only game I'm hyped for.
    I made two little doodles during a camping trip i just got back from today.
    Reactions: Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Jealous. Not because of the drawings but because you went camping. I love camping. ^_^
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Camping is awesome when your tent is water proof.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Or when spiders (like Daddy Longlegs) get in. Hate it when they do and crawl on you. I am not arachnophobe but that really bothers me when it happens.
    I have an idea for a roleplay group, if anyone is interested.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    A godly force known as ALA is trying to stop this by taking beings with some sort of "Potential" to her universe, and sending them to the alternate Milky way, which was identified as the source of the problem. The heroes then must locate and stop the cause of this mess before it is too late.
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    i'm into it
    Thebeatbat1139
    Thebeatbat1139
    Sounds cool.
    The Wii U can login to websites? Cool!
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Also the Mii on the bottom left reminds me of mages in FE:A
    Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Smash are the only games i have played recently.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Let's look at my recent games I've played for more than 5 minutes...
    Yep, just MH4U, and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (while waiting for people to ready up on MH4U)
    I've been trying to find something to use as an avatar, but nothing has been working for me lately.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    There are tons of great artists you could request from here.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Yeah, but it feels kinda weird just asking out of nowhere, and it's a bit intimidating to ask someone who's a whole lot more popular than me.
    Should i play Bravely Default? It looks pretty good, but i don't really want to waste my money on something i don't like.
    TrueMisfit
    TrueMisfit
    I wouldn't play ANYTHING by Square Enix.
    I'm feeling kinda down tonight, like I'm useless. I'll probably get over it soon though.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Too familiar with that. Had that feeling quite frequently before I applied and was accepted into college.
    I keep having dreams where i trip then wake up scared to death. I really really hate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom