DicemanX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How long did you build your ultimate world?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    I added incrementally to it over 1.5 years. I never anticipated that it would grow so big!
    I can't find the "Worlds" folder...
    DTi56
    DTi56
    I launch the game from Steam.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Hmm, you might have to present this question in the PC support forum because I'm not sure how to address your situation - I thought there always had to be a Terraria folder on your drive but you cannot seem to find it!
    DTi56
    DTi56
    I got the world, check the thread.
    Hey Diceman. Your World download is don't working for me. You know, this farm world.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    The most recent link is in the Blackjack simulator thread (version 10.1 is the latest map).
    Burst
    Burst
    link to thread?
    Burst
    Burst
    I think i found it. Thanks.
    Have you ever thought of doing livestream said on Twitch? You could show off you playing your creations or farms or whatever!
    DicemanX thank you for creating the new blackjack machine on Terraria. It is very fun and interesting to me to know that you make seemingly impossible contraptions and make them in a game! I look up to you in a Terraria point of view. Thanks for everything! Byeee!
    Reactions: DicemanX
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Thanks! I have many more complex contraptions on the way - just need the time to put them together! :)
    OP Jackson
    OP Jackson
    That's really cool! I look forward to seeing them!
    Just an opinionated question, If i were to use actuators to make a pitfall trap, would it be better to use stone blocks or wooden platforms? The pit is pretty deep so no jumping out...
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    A pit for mobs? I'd probably go with stone blocks so that the player doesn't accidentally push down into the pit while crossing the pit if platforms are used. Still, more context is need here.
    awesomegamer919
    awesomegamer919
    Its for a trapless pm farm... I have other ways of dealing with pumpkings and ghouls it is wether to use wood platforms or not to kill mourning woods and headless horsemen..
    For some reason whatever I post to that subreddit isn't shown to the public, so I want to thank you a hell of a lot for defending me against that random ignorant poster!

You're certainly a gentleman in my book and I appreciate your entire posts
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    I'm just glad people like that don't find themselves on here or on in my comment section, little did he know his nonsensical rambles promotes the video in some abstract way anyway
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I don't know what happened, I don't really go on Reddit, but it seems like someone was being a complete :red: of themselves. I would've stuck up for you as well, Chippy.
    Also, with that last sentence, it reminded me of this Game Theory:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWlrJq8yi2w
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Be thankful it's not Tumblr.
    Would it be possible for you to pin the T-Mech help thread?
    I would like it so that it won't get lost over time.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    No need to pin it yet - it might actually be missed that way. We'll wait until it accumulates questions then pin it if it starts moving from the front page.
    awesomegamer919
    awesomegamer919
    Cool Thanks
    Just downloaded your hubworld today, and I must say, that must have taken a really long time to set up. I'm impressed. Also, thanks for making it available to the public!
    Have you ever tried to build a turtle farm?? I'm thinking of making one and any advice you may have would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Jungle spawns include flying mobs too. You might have to experiment with the jungle mobs to see if you can actually isolate the turtles.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    You can build your loop by using the transitions in all 4 corners illustrated here:

http://i.imgur.com/4kxZUkO.jpg

The loop is in the bottom right corner.
    awesomegamer919
    awesomegamer919
    i see you didn't fully read may comment... use dart batteries to kill the moss hornets and such... as long as they are ~5 blocks+ above ground and you stay below the farm the turtles will be immune from them
    I've tried to use your semi-autofarm of the frostmoon, but on console, its not the same (becouse i dont have that many traps, but im working on that) and got to the final wave at 2am, with dragon armor and only pumpkin pie,ale, and ironskin potion.
    Good for me, the spear traps bug is still in the game, bad is i dont have more potions to use, also i keep missing the drops :(
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Autopause is only available on Console with Offline Mode, and then it's always on.
    Though that may just be 360.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    You can pause with the map but cant open the inventory. The traps help. I out them down , they go up and hit the ice queen, i guess i would remove the ones i have for that and place them on the spawn plataform.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Also, in the video, for what i saw the items were still there,(the vídeo if 7 months ago, i can only find it on search but not in your channel) im not sure if the problem is the hearts droped or the traps.
    I saw your impressive 24 hour clock creation, and it reminded me of an old idea: Would it be possible to create a Terrarian slot machine?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Definitely possible, since we have door-based randomizers in Terraria. Would you like me to build a slot machine? :)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    if you'd like to, that would be great!
    You got a chlorophyte farm page here?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    I have autofarms for almost everything at this point :).
    Sad Seth
    Sad Seth
    Just the fact I am too lazy to find them.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    No worries, ask and I'll link you to whatever you need :). There's also some stuff on the T-MEC forums that's no longer easy to find!
    Hey i was watching the video on your Truffle Farm and was wondering what would happen if you used Sand instead of Dirt to make it easier to place underneath it, didnt know if it would cause it to become a desert underground or if it would still maintain the farm?
    Hawk2501
    Hawk2501
    ok thank you, i was worried that using Sand might impact the spawning but figured that it would be far easier to place than dirt for a faster build :)
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    You can use a Dirt Rod to place dirt quickly, but placing sand quickly is a great idea too!
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Wait, what?! How does the Dirt rod helps putting it faster?! Omg have i been using it wrong all along?!
    Do hoiks work on any projectiles?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    You can hoik (certain) minions around, but they disconnect from solid blocks if they get too far from player and if they move to attack, for pretty useless. Basically you want to think about what kind of things are able to collide with blocks and not De-spawn, like boulders (but they continue to roll ever faster in the same direction so aren't great here).
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I think bullets, pulse arrows, and fire balls might technically be effected by hoiks, but they nearly instantly run out of bounces the moment they touch the hoik.

But.. what about bombs, grenades, and dynamite?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    @Snickerbobble you should give those explosive examples a test and get back to us! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom