Fulip Yogow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't seem to parttake in the discussion group much anymore so I'll just ask you directly. Do you want to be one of the map testers before I release it?
    (Its not being released for a while but still)
    Reactions: Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Also... Where do I go in your profile to see the pictures? (sorry, it've been a while XD)
    Ori
    Ori
    Just click on me and scroll down :)
    Nah zimber is fine from what I know. If it's something else he probably doesn't want to talk about it and we should respect that
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    You're right about it. I was just wondering about how he was doing, he's such a nice friend. And... Thanks! I will take a look at them soon. Thank you for letting me know about him and your map, Ori! :3
    This is a test comment. I hope it's not bugged anymore.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I was just under 50% current health damage, and I had a SD proc at the start. Remember, Baron takes half damage, so if that were anyone else, it woulda been 10000. Also, I did dragon in 8. It's insane. What I did is took all CDR runes, got my friend to play Blitz, and stacked my passive as much as I could. It really needs to be nerfed. Maybe a stack cap, and definitely a cap against monsters.
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    (sorry for the last response) I've watched a video that she one shotted Baron. She had 80 stacks, that deals 100% of their current health. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3R79czjQE

They said they will be adding a cap of 75 damage against monsters on her passive. So yeah, we won't have to worry about her one shotting stuff anymore XD
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Also, I apologize for the portuguese title.
    My first official post! I was wondering. Does someone here play LoL? I got two accounts: One in the BR server, other at NA, both level 30.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I didn't feel like searching for the LoL thread because I'm feather tired right now, but on NA I'm 9dex9. (also, is it true that Morde's laugh on BR is huehuehue? :3)
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    It would've been one of the coolest things if his laugh was huehuehuehue, but sadly, no XD Also, I'm Fulip Yogow at both servers. I will add you next time I get on NA
    excession
    excession
    I'm a big fan of legend of zelda, so when I saw LoL I thought LoZ.

My next thought, after I realized that was an L, was; "Legend of Llamas?"
    Hello there! Be welcome to my page. I hope you can enjoy your visit here as much as I enjoy being visited by you. <3
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    *tries pressing alt+NumPad3 lots of times before opening the chat*
    That's weird... Nothing is happening...
    *opens the chat*
    OH MY GOODNESS ♥♥♥
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You can do all sort of crazy stuff with Alt+NumPad[any number, even with 4 digits]
    ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ ╔‼ác╚{▀ßΓπαΣσ
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Thanks for the reminder friend! I totally forgot this function on the keyboard. ¡Thank you a lot! (I DID IT! :D)
    Oh and fulip, here is some shameless advertising. Do you remember any of this?
    Reactions: Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Oh, I see. That means you will be leaving soon? :c
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Yeah, as soon as I settle something.
    I HAVE AN IDEA.
    How about instead of discussing stuff here I create a private conversation where @Ori could show all of his creations without giving too much spoilers to the open public, eh?
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    That sounds like a great idea for me. I'm on it! :D
    Hello Fulip!
    Welcome to TCF! :D
    Enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Ori
    Ori
    In return you got called bunny molester or something correct? :/
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Really? That was harsh. It's alright, not everyone can appreciate a good game when they see one. u.u
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Yes lol.
    I used the image where Naru is holding Ori while Ori is asleep, and well... You can take a look at my profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom