Khaios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Screenshotting parts of my current project, and thinking about "screenshot mode" in 1.3. Can't wait!
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Neither can I!
    I will wait till 1.3 to screenshot the Avartis Bunker.
    Well, that is, when it's finished.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I look forward to seeing your base of operations ;D
    After a string of life getting in my way, I'm back and building again. WIP screenshots to be uploaded to my build thread. Check it out!
    I Like Cats
    I Like Cats
    enthusiasm, years of lacking in the success they deserve is causing them to give up hope. terraria deserve more... im not ready to see it go yet and I know you are not either. so in conclusion i just want to say:

keep up the fight, im fighting with you.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    yo my mans just wrote a whole essay on a 5 year old profile post.
    I Like Cats
    I Like Cats
    dunno i guess im kinda emotional about this game.
    Why do so many people feel the need to make pixel art of Pumpking or Mourningwood for the Halloween competition? Where's the creativity?
    Reactions: Luminatio
    G
    Gmayor61
    There is literally nothing wrong with that.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's only enough ideas for about ten or twenty entries, tho, before you start seeing repeats. So may the best repeat win?
    Khaios
    Khaios
    There are plenty of Halloween ideas out there without having so many repeats of the same two monsters. I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing them, but if you noticed 5 mourning woods already built, why add another? It's not like you're helping your chances of winning at that point. I'd love to see a giant headless horseman, for instance.
    Forgot all about the Halloween holiday starting up. Yay for collecting goodies whilst I build ^.^
    Reactions: Elison
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    does it start today?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Halloween = Goodie bags
    It's the thing that gives you goodie bags :P
    @darthmorf yes,it already did! :D
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I know Halloween is what gives me goodie bags. I just forgot that it was starting today ;) haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom