SolaR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Konami seems to be dying...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    As long as "mobile" means "stuff that costs as much as something 10x more powerful, and which can be sat on and broken easily" then no, it isn't.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Silent Hills canceled, Hideo Kojima, no more stocks, and profit dropping. Sounds bad to me.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    To be fair, Konami has been dying since the eighties. They're just a lot better at keeping the facade than Sega was.
    That was... anticlimactic
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Except for NWC.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Wait.. from Nintendo's website... "More information about the Nintendo World Championships, events at select Best Buy stores and other Nintendo events during E3 will be announced shortly. Keep an eye on Nintendo’s social media channels, or visit http://e3.nintendo.com.

announced shortly

shortly"
    FINALLY someone gave me a Bulletproof Quilladin through the GTS. Nobody except that one guy/gal seemed to notice the "BULLETPROOF PLZ".
    Finished DKC# a few days ago. Now to get through Pacifica on my GBA copy.
    Just did something that was long overdue and got Shovel Knight. Waiting for it to finish downloading now.
    Reactions: MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    I only have one Nintendo game, atm. I need to step up my game.
    Azu
    Azu
    It isn't a Nintendo game... it's indie.
    Just finished DKC 2 on ZSNES emulator, so I actually got through Klobber Karnage even with the Rotating barrel glitch. Now on to the 3rd one
    Does anybody have a hidden ability (Bulletproof) Chespin or one of its evolutions or have access to the Grass type friend safari (continued)
    SolaR
    SolaR
    in XY? If so can you trade it to me? You can catch a hidden ability Quilladin in the friend safari.
    Mewtwo finally became available about an hour and a half ago, so obviously I got it. (Continued)
    SolaR
    SolaR
    It will still take a while to adjust to his play style even though I"m used to Lucario who both have similar defensive play styles.
    Yep, it's the day, April 28th and I'm up at 6AM my time and he's still not available. Time to go to sleep again.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I need to remember to get the DLC.
    More than that, I need to remember to use this eShop card that's been sitting on my desk for weeks.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    It's still not available yet. Nintendo plz
    FNAF4 is happening...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Me personally, I think it's not needed. Plus, that Freddy freak o' nature doesn't have the same creep factor that Springtrap had.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Neither do I. "The End" seems like a good ending to me.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    I felt the creepiness left after FNAF2.
    Never looking at FNAF2 again, nightmares… 0.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom