GIRGHGH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This avatar took a while to make. Glad I got it done, i think it looks really cool.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I take to long to sprite in bigger than 1 pixel pixels, so I only had right, left, and facing forward. I was actually just going to use right and left but i thought that wasn't smooth enough.
    lionbryce
    lionbryce
    I meant when it rotated, it acted as if the axis was on its bac,and not going through its body
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I was trying to keep the eyes lined up with the front view.
    I was gonna post about like bombs, notices it happens to everyone
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I was banned from that thread so I'm liking every post in it. I stopped a little after 800 posts due to The bellow post on my profile.
    Some people are getting uncomfortable with all the posts you've been liking lately, you should probably calm down with that. :dryadsmile:
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Ok. I will like the rest of the thread later then. It's all I can do there seeing as I'm banned from it. I guess I could occupy my time with terraria instead. Liking over 800 posts isn't really how I wanted to spend two hours of my day, it's just all I have to do these days.
    Your avatar really looks like Foxy, from FNAF.
    Reactions: GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    It is based on the Grox from the game Spore.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    yeah its the grox i played spore they are pretty powerful unless you blow up there home planet........ or befriend them but that's really hard
    Fallen_Terrarian
    Fallen_Terrarian
    true i still play spore to make cratures ma name is theman03 u should check it out :3
    My Grandpa is in the hospital. He went the morning of June 17th. He had bladder cancer removed and now has developed a system wide infection
    New spore expansion the EA version of half life 3
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    They talked about one I think spore creature keeper was the name
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    The idea was scrapped. It's gone. No thinking about it, gone forever. It will never happen. Zippedy zilch.
    Fallen_Terrarian
    Fallen_Terrarian
    spore wont get updates anymore, the game is done. They rather work on simcity and stuff
    How do you pronounce your username?????
    OFF
    OFF
    trying to pronounce it while choking on a pretzel, i guess
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Gir-guh-huh-guh-huh. Doesn't really matter though.
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    OK.
    You're going to broke my alert with those like lel.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I have this thing where if i'm banned from a thread I will like every post on it after the point I get banned.
    Sorry for annoying you. Did not mean to come out like a jerk.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I think it's cool that you apologized, so I'll give you two points! That's more than most people ever get with me, so consider yourself special!
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    I am just happy you accepted it. I have a problem with people not liking me. It makes me feel wrong and evil, because I know I did something wrong to make them hate me.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    When I accept things, it's because it's the logical thing to do, I would never accept something wrong, or disapprove of something right. I feel the same way you do about hatred, the only difference being that I've pretty much gotten that from everybody I meet. I don't really have any true friends, so I don't experience the opposite of that either. After this, I ironically feel better about life, thanks!
    I'm only wearing red clothes from now on.
    Reactions: Redconer
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I'm not wearing any clothes from now on
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    That would be unwise where I live. Harsh winters would leave me bedridden.
    Redconer
    Redconer
    I support red clothing
    girghghghghghgghghghghghghg is the definition of your reaction to grox or the crimson girghghghghghghghg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom