Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, something is wrong. TCF is taking longer to load for me than it was before down time. I don't know if it is my side or not.
    What are you guys doing for Mother's Day tomorrow. I have a card that I will give to my mother.
    Azu
    Azu
    I got my mom a collection of photos of me and my siblings. And a magnet.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Voting.

:red: my country.

Oh, and probably driving her around the city to wherever she has to vote, which thanks to my country being stupid, is usually many miles away from when the voter lives.
    iKirbyGaming
    iKirbyGaming
    We got a garden gnome. She likes them, but I think they are creepy...
    The new version of Youtube is weird. Not saying it is bad, though. Just going to be a long time to get used to it.
    One thing I hate about my generation. Everytime someone comments or says something. "Oh, you are a kid for saying blah and blah." Continued
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Seriously though, in our generation, if you meet eye contact with someone, it's basically Pokemon rules. You are challenged by Idiot _! FIGHT, BAG, RUN, or FRIENDS?
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    And then we, as the state of Louisiana, make horrible decisions. "Oh look at that. most other states have Common Core. Lets just drop our previous curriculum that was working, and lets just instantly make all these schools switch their books and all that.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    When you're a teenager, you don't respect your elders.

When you're an elder, you realize how much of an idiot you were back then for not respecting them, and also dislike teens who are even more disrespectful than you were (usually this is due to looking to your past with nostalgia-colored glasses, though.)

End the circle, abolish aging.
    Great one storm passes, another comes right after it. Louisiana is the best state! /sarcasm/
    Reactions: aWolfen
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    It's even funnier considering the fact that the state itself is shaped like a big "L".
    Y'know, for...
    excession
    excession
    I lived in Virginia for three years, and the one thing I miss the most...
    Thunder storms.
    One thing about Members that I really dislike is that they put 3 times their age and yet type as though they are 7. Continued in replies.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    At least put it as close to your real age as you can. It is understandable if you are younger, but not if your age is > than or = to 20.
    You want to know what the saddest thing that can happen to you on DragCave. Finding a copper dragon, but not being able to get it in time.
    Have any of you have a intense feeling of deja vu.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Not right now. But I do remember having a feeling of double déjà-vu. As in I got a feeling of déjà-vu from a feeling of déjà-vu...

Okay whatever.
    This isn't important.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    No, not really.

No, not really.

No, not really.

No, not really.
    You no you have no life when you see people on the forums on a YouTube video.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've seen two people on these forums on YouTube. One is our resident paladin and the other is one of our resident durgons.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    I seen Mariokart and Chazm, and maybe some others.
    Edit: Daniel ios
    stormconure
    stormconure
    I saw my name mentioned ONCE...
    It was in a 1.3 spoiler video...
    Buy one Monster Hunter game, a new one gets announced. You just hate me world.
    Reactions: Everybody
    Doylee
    Doylee
    That's pretty much Call of Duty also, remember. The world hates us just as much.
    5raptorboy
    Or does the world love you because Monster Hunter is awesome? Also, Monster Hunter Stories was actually announced about 3 months after MH4U came out, so you're not the only one in this boat. I honestly can't wait for that game because you get to ride monsters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom