Terraria Community Forums

zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Oh yes please, I would like that one as well.
Persecutor
Persecutor
I still have them on my hard drive, and can send it to you. Just don't expect it to be complete; After season 2 episode 3 I got banned, and could not complete the story; all the events waiting to be referenced piled up after that and I barely remember what I wanted to reference in the first place.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I would like to reread it again too
Persecutor
Persecutor
Though if you guys are so enthusiastic about it, I can work out a few more (3-4) chapters to give it a proper finale and release the complete product.
Baconfry
Baconfry
PM everyone, I'm starved for entertainment
TerrariamcSwaggins
TerrariamcSwaggins
If you could PM me them, that would be great! :3 It'll be like reliving the good, ol' days of TO again.

And yeah, if it's not a lot of work, I'd love to see it completed!
Persecutor
Persecutor
Baconfry
Baconfry
@Gmayor61
Primal Reversion! It reverted to its Primal form!
Persecutor
Persecutor
Yea, I know, I edited his name like 3 times because I forgot whether it was mayor or modlol.
G
Gmayor61
If we're talking about the original manga thread, here it is in its full glory: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/here-comes-something-big.140583/
Sadly, I don't have the newer editions of it since I like to read my manga online, and it's a real rare release too to top it all off.
We must keep them stashed in boxes of gold once it is released again.
Persecutor
Persecutor
Take note that I won't make a thread for it, only put them together in a zip file once it's complete, upload it somewhere and send you all the download link in PM.
Back
Top Bottom