GamerUnity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know why Humans treat me badly yet they haven't paid house-rent for living in my body.
    My profile pic remind me of my childhood drawing (a decent one) named Father Earth which is the reason I requested him lol
    I'll die if Terraria collaborated with Batle Cats! The thought of fighting the Corruptors and corrupt bunnies aswell as an unlockable.
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    Actually, Mola-Mola is pixelized. It does fit since both are colored. (Most cats are white though but having a Terraria bunny-cat fits the place aswell. Battlecats is a game.
    You have units that are either cats, cat related, or not a cat at all.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Seriously though, what is it
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    A mobile game for Android and IOS. Made by PONOS where you engage in a side-scroller esque tower defense kind of game where you defeat the enemy's base. It's all about a world cat-astrophe.
    Saw a comment on Chippy's video about the dummy. I agree about the armor, debuffs settings for it.
    Hqppy Earth day guys!!!!! Remember to plant trees and use dead bodies as fertilizers! :D
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Praise Gaylord Nelson!
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    Peasant! Gabe is the one who shall thou praise!
    Clipboard is broken when using it while editing my Signatre so I copied the other SS code there and made it possible and I got that going.
    Terraria vs Minecraft videos. They have the most dislikes. *Insert :red: please picture*
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Can I Get Uhhh
    That's explainable, the Minecraft fanboys are all over the dislike button.
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    Like always...
    1.B OO _ S 2. _ _ _ DOM 3. F _ _ K 4. PU_S_ 5. S_X Fill the blanks huehuehue
    Commander Crocket
    GamerUnity
    GamerUnity
    Dammit.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    BOOK.
    WISDOM.
    FORK.
    PURSE.
    SAX.

If you think of other things while filling the blanks, then you're a normal human being. You can still choose whether to fill said blanks with what you think, or with what sounds mature and polite.

Moral of the story: Forced morality and politeness are stupid, and immaturity doesn't exist but in the mind of the unworthy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom