MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I'm finally at the Great Palace in Zelda II. It's like the game is taking everything from you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, it turns out I had actually almost found my way completely through it without outside help. I fell for every dead end and nearly lost my sanity, but I'm somewhat proud of myself. It's too bad I didn't realize there was a fake floor in a seeming dead end you're supposed to fall through.
    So I just found out about Yooka-Laylee, and Jontron apparently being involved in it. I wish it could happen instantly, not in a year.
    The Legnd of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Majora's Mask 3D. I'm going on some kind of crazy Zelda binge.
    Reactions: Azu
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I may even throw A Link To The Past and A Link Between Worlds in there.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh, and I don't mean I played through them, I mean at some point every day for the past several days I've been playing partially through one of each. Gives a hell of a lot of perspective and thought, and really it just feels good.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    However, the Zelda II is with a hack patch that makes it easier in simple ways, really it just does things to make it fairly hard instead of hardly fair.
    I just watched Tarzan, first movie I saw in theaters as a child 15 years ago. That wasn't a nostalgia trip, it was a nostalgia journey.
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    It really hit me right at the core.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I suppose some context as to why it blew my mind is necessary. I never watched it in the years between, so it was like watching it the first time again, the difference being I actually completely understand it this time.
    Finally beat Castlevania. Never really tried before. Death was fun with Cross-a-rangs. Dracula gave me more trouble than anything else.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Yes, the first Castlevania. But are you talking about Hard Mode?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    No, just normal mode. I'm that much of a scrub at gaming.
    Or it's that the game is really hard.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The first two levels on normal aren't that hard. Neither are the first two bosses.
    Decided that since I'm sick, I might as well play Super Metroid again. So I did, got 2:27 Time and 76% Items.
    So, having finished World 1-1 in Demon's Souls, I can so far say I like it more than Dark Souls. A lot more.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I did it without dying once, so far it seems like its difficulty is more fair and not as cheap as it is in Dark Souls.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Having said that, I NEARLY died several times, so I also know it doesn't :red: around.
    So, with a combination of trying out a 14 Day PS+ Trial and the Golden Week Sale, long story short I just bought Demon's Souls for $5.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Which I think is pretty damn funny, because I had $5.01 on there and the none Plus discount was $6.80.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Only thing I'm trying to find out is, do I actually own it?
    I just bought Majora's Mask 3D. Now downloading. Can't wait.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    It's a great game, indeed
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Even better, I could get Mewtwo and more now with the leftovers. Gonna look around on the eShop first though.
    Azu
    Azu
    Damn. Lucky person. I had gotten Mewtwo free, and put $20 on the eShop. Buy the Mario Kart DLC, and don't have enough for costume DLC.
    I got super metroid though.
    Debating with myself on whether I should get Diablo III: Ultimate Evil on my PS3 or Majora's Mask 3D on my 3DS. That's a lot of 3s. Hmm.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    On a serious note, I've asked around my friends and already got weird responses. The two games, as I am well aware, are nothing alike. That doesn't matter to me, as my tastes are varied and since I picked up a controller in my once tiny hands 15 years ago I have seen and done so much that sticking to a genre is alien to me.
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    Yeah same with me my first games were Star Wars battle front, Lego Star Wars, command and conquer 3 and halo 2 I was 4 when i started
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    My first consoles were a NES, a Sega Genesis, and a Nintendo 64. Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario 64, Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I can honestly say Super Mario 64 is my childhood game, the one I have nostalgia for. However, I still play it from time to time. I chuckle when I see someone bashing it while sucking at it, because playing it comes naturally to me.
    My brain just forged a question that will probably be stuck in my head all day; "What if Sauron got ahold of Majora's Mask?" Thanks, Brain.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    If the Skull Kid was too weak for it, and he still managed to cause the world to almost get mooned and all the other bad things that happened, what the hell would happen if someone who ISN'T weak, and forged a somewhat similar artifact (The One Ring) managed to get it?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Damn, this question leads to further questions! "What if Sauron appeared in Hyrule?" "What if Ganondorf got ahold of The One Ring?" Brain, why?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, one question that already has an answer. Q: What if Sephiroth got ahold of Majora's Mask? A: Almost the same damn thing. A(Alt): A Meteor AND The Moon start falling and everyone is beyond screwed.
    Played my Diablo III PS3 demo all the way with a Barbarian, doing it again with a Wizard. I want the whole thing, it's what I've looked for.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I think I'm going to go with a Crusader when I get to getting the game.
    So I decided to give the Diablo III demo a try on my PS3. Goddamn, it is so much fun so far. I should have tried it a long time ago.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'm trying to find my way into that genre, because Fight The Dragon got me interested and I already knew the Diablo games were a heavy part of it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I think I might even buy it, though getting an HDTV is my priority. I say that because I'm terrible with my own money and need to remind myself of that.
    So, looking to see if paid mods might come back. Find "Gamers are entitled crybabies." Sorry I don't want my expensive hobby to get pricier?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, sorry that I don't want to see the already disasterous DLC problem to suddenly become paying for unofficial, third part content?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And also, sorry that I don't sympathize with companies that make millions or even billions of dollars. They want to squeeze even more money out of us, and we're the entitled ones?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also on top of that also, not really sorry at all, :red: off with that noise.
    More Arin screaming at SM64. It got even funnier because I started playing it, and its taken me around 3 and a half hours to get 60 Stars.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I feel that's about average, maybe a little over. It's not a difficult game save for its toughest levels, and the average player should be able to do something close to that.
    Just found out that the Skyrim paid mods are gone. Feels good. Now I wish we could push it further like DLC being all Expansion Packs again.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Remember that? When a game's extra bought content was its own significant chunk of quality work?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I know in some ways that is still here, but I want it to be like that with EVERYTHING. Where the game itself is already complete, and the only thing to add to it is not something that could have just been there anyway.
    Another day, another Game Grumps of Arin sucking at and :red:ing about a game children can beat. Bonus points for it being Super Mario 64.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Honest to :red:, I had most of the things he's struggling with and looking up online taken care of when I was six. I was able to get at least 70 stars multiple times. I never got 120, but that's really from me not having a concept of completion. At that stage in my life I had no idea why there were more than 70, since you obviously only needed 70. Ah, good times.
    I spent a hell of a lot of hours making a new map in Fight The Dragon. Didn't even notice until now, because I'm real damn hungry.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Alright, so retracing my steps, I started at 6 AM. It's 6 PM. I spent 12 hours working on it nonstop from start to finish. Damn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom