ButKicker11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, goodbye community. Its been a good run.
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    It's sad that the 360 community and I are being left in the dust. I've played Terraria for 4 years, and now, 360 is gone. Now that I've been playing other games, I've had more fun playing Minecraft than I ever remember having on Terraria. That's the last you'll hear from me. Goodbye ;(
    Azu
    Azu
    The console has been out since 2005. Technology progresses, sorry you chose to crawl under a rock and complain when you get left behind.
    Im going to quit Terraria if 360 is no longer supported. Only in my Wildest Dreams would I end up with a Xbox 1.
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    Honestly. I am a child. I do live in a family that is not by any means "rich". If terraria loses it support on a 360, there is nothing I can do. Nothing. If I wanted to keep playing, I would need to be, by some miracle, end up with a one or get my own computer.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    You can, by all means, continue playing. There is an incredibly large amount of content that I could find myself occupied with for years to come, in all honesty.
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    I know. I'm not dumb. In my years of playing Terraria, I have done almost everything. I almost quit because of the long period between updates, because there was nothing to do. I completed massive projects, and without more updates, Im done. I just cant find anything else I want to do. I might have to move on to playing other block games like minecraft because they still respect the older versions of gaming.
    Your world has easily the best farms and wiring I've ever seen in my time on Terraria, that world has more stuff on it than I've ever done in Terraria. Amazing job on everything and thanks for the help with the Frostmoon, maybe we should play again sometime
    Your spoiler is waaaaay big...
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    No, it's just that it expands and shows the rest when you open a spoiler.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    When I saw it, there was no spoiler... o_O
    For some reason the left hoik you tried to show me, I couldn't see it. The blocks were not hoiked on my end. The one with teleporters.... I'll try doing it offline, maybe it's the lag
    Reactions: ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    ButKicker11
    Possibly, even though you were the host. (The blocks were sloped to the left if you were to rebuild it.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom