Scironex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For anyone who is interested, I'll be playing Mega Man X At 10:00 Central tonight at http://www.twitch.tv/scironex. Canceled.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    :c
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I realized that my mother would be home, and there's scant but a thin wall between us. Sorry. : (
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I thought it was just because of Aji's stream, not because of a real life problem. But since it's real life, don't even worry. You've got your priorities correct.
    Would any of my 24 followers be interested in seeing me stream tonight?
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Depending on what, probably. ((oh, never mind, follower exclusive :c))
    Scironex
    Scironex
    It isn't actually follower exclusive, the question was just directed at them. In any case, it's me playing Mega Man X to completion.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I picked a rather poor night to decide to stream, because the much more popular Ajidot is streaming tonight. : (
    Ah, nothing like learning trig the old-fashioned way.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Ahh, well ok then....
    Scironex
    Scironex
    For context, my trig teacher was always pushing me to actually take notes, and I always refused, to the point where she was threatening to kick me out of class. Now I've learned everything she was trying to teach me, due to the mod I'm working on.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Well, the mod I'm working on, among other things.
    y'know the letters that the characters in the credits show after the dive session in dream drop distance? what is that all about? is it just the secret message?
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    It says "This leads into Kingdom Hearts III," if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, it's just a secret message.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    you are correct.
    i always just got confused by the L, because it looks just like a 1.
    Forgot to follow you. You're scarily productive, you know that?
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I'm doing what I love and I have a lot of spare time. Also, at some point, I'm hoping to be able to put this to use in actual game development and to be able to put it on my resume or something.
    To clarify, I do not actually dislike trig. It was simply giving me a hard time earlier.
    Man, :red: trigonometry.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    And the equation: displacement in the vertical direction (which is zero) equals velocity*time plus 0.5*(acceleration due to gravity)*time squared. The acceleration due to gravity is close to -10 m/seconds squared, so I'll just use that. Since what's on the other side of the equation is zero, I can factor out one of the time variables and give t=0 as one of the solutions (duh), and we're left with 30 m/s = 0.5 (10)t.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    So that's 6 seconds spent in flight, and each of those six seconds is spent traveling horizontally at 40 meters per second. The cannonball travels 240 meters, and so you know that if you have a cannon aimed at 37 degrees, you just have to position it 240 meters away from the house of the guy who your girlfriend was cheating with.
    K
    Krasunir
    cos() why not?
    Well, damn. I got my first warning point. Well, that was bound happen at some point.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Nah, I know that how I responded was inappropriate. I realized the next day, but it's not like I could take it back, so I just rolled with it.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Yup, my first point was something similar. (Back in TO)
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Hey folks, it happens to everyone, no worries. Be glad your first warning on TCF wasn't a permanent 10 points *cough*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom