1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by movildima

1. Food Barbarian
    Food Barbarian
    I would follow more, but I dont know who I want to follow yet. I know Red and the artist is pretty good.
    May 4, 2015
  2. Devalaous
    Devalaous
    "I know Red is pretty good" Yeah, because he'll probably punch you if you said otherwise hahaha
    May 4, 2015
  3. Food Barbarian
    Food Barbarian
    Red isnt the fighting type. That's where the food barbarian steps in. He would just make me beat up myself. Fight Club style.
    May 4, 2015
  4. Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Is this one of those awkward situations when you know you do a lot of neat stuff but you can't say it out loud and you have to wait for someone else to speak up on your behalf? And in the meantime you feel the need to recommend someone else?

Some other prominent artists are Daimera, Suweeka, and Szaila. Check them out, they're really good.
    May 4, 2015
  5. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Baconfry can't draw a single damned worthy thing. :dryadwink:
    May 4, 2015
  6. Food Barbarian
    Food Barbarian
    Ouch. Hurtful!
    May 4, 2015
  7. Baconfry
    Baconfry
    *updates status*
    May 4, 2015
  8. Azu
    Azu
    Red isn't the fighting type, he is clearly Fairy type.
    May 4, 2015
  9. Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I dont know, hes more of a...Red Dragon ;]
    May 4, 2015