Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Terraria needs mech suits. you know what!!!!!
    EVERY GAME NEEDS MECH SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    and all the anniversary remakes (aka, we're too lazy to make a "new" game, so we'll just take an old halo game and put halo reach graphics over it.)

although to be honest, the remake of halo 1 is probably better than any new halo game they would have made.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    Yeah I heard you should just buy halo 1 and 2 on PCI
    Azu
    Azu
    Zelda with mech suits? Thst would make it something thst is not Zelda. It wouldn't make any sense and would overall ruin the game. Also a mech suit would probably end up getting trapped somewhere in the water temple and you know it.
    Hey red ive been playing terraria for about a month now. And ive seen alot of cool weapons armors and awsome items. But what would be super great is if in the next update they bring back the soul sythe and/or the icemourne. Or if there was a new special armor set with new wings called something like phoenixs fire armor set or the rebirth armor set and wings
    Azu
    Azu
    Man, if only there was a place to flesh out your idea and make it into a whole thread.... :/
    I wonder where that could be? The suggestions forums. Post in the suggestions forums.
    REDIGIT I DONT KNOW IF U ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT FNAF HAS BEATEN HALF THE GAMES
    for some odd reason
    Magic Sponge
    Magic Sponge
    Don't you guys know? FNaF has beaten half of the games. It's a truly remarkable feat indeed.
    Kidef242
    Kidef242
    That's nice Ryancoolvivid, that's nice.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    It is rediculus how popular FNaF became and how fast it happened. But still, I love the the backstory lore rage debates that go on on the fan sites. :p
    That like/post ratio is amurzing
    Qw2
    Qw2
    He has 112.38x more likes than his posts :c
    Magnus
    Magnus
    Wish I was as good as him qq.
    I have a suggestion.

Kiwi birds. In Terraria!

Maybe like a pet, that runs on the ground like a Guinea Pig, lol
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    It would, I remember when I said to my brother "I want a pet kiwi" and he thought I was weird because he thought I meant the fruit, heh.
    Karebear
    Karebear
    This must be a thing! But what does it do when you use your wings as the player? Sit on the ground looking sad and dejected? OR it should turn into a New Zealander and have them fly... yea. This must be a thing!
    Deeked
    Deeked
    Or it could to what the lizard pet does and randomly grow wings and fly after you if you get to far away. XD
    I know why he's facepalming! someone mentioned Cthulhu again.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    When someone thinks their theory about why Red is facepalming is important enough to warrant a message on Red's profile
    27.jpg
    (Asking all staff this) What is your favorite terraria weapon and creature from 1.2?
    Could his avatar mean spaceships??? (for the player I mean)
    Azu
    Azu
    It means nothing. Someone created it for him in a thread and he used it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom