Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like if Baconfry sent you here. :L
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Uh... what? ._.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I think there was a suggestion to change the seaweed that summons a pet to be called "Kelp" so that they weren't confused, and the word kelp was hyperlinked here.
    Are you really from Scotland? If so, are you happy with the election turnout?
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I am Scottish and live there, I care not for the elections.
    Original
    Original
    You know this guy made a petition to extend the borders of Scotland into northern England, meaning I would also be Scottish. The funny thing is, his name is Stew Dent.
    Moderator means you moderate, not mod. Yeesh. And you mod the game, not the forum, yeesh yeesh. I take my eyes off you for five minutes and you break the thing.
    It worked! Thanks so much Kelp!
    Reactions: Kelp
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    Still doesn't work for me (Should restart, or I'll become dependent on tor)
    Kelp
    Kelp
    The cmd prompt, ipconfig /flushdns?
    You could try restarting, probably your modem and router too. If not, I can't help with any other fixes. Though you could try clearing your cache.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    tried IPConfig /flushdns, didn't change it. Too busy working to restart, but I need to do it soon anyway.
    Restart worked.
    Hold on, is your avatar a piece of anthropomorphic kelp cosplaying as Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence?
    Reactions: Fruitbat
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Watermelon, sadly. Not Kelp.
    Ghostar's going to take you down.
    Ghostar
    Ghostar
    Crippled person Vs Very Ill person, I call that a fair fight.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Taking into account your arms.
    It'd be like Man vs Beast.
    Flan
    Flan
    To be fair, a lot of people need to kick his :red: for various things. Ghostar is just first in line.
    Is it legal in this forum to rewrite a topic (in my own words of course) made by another user because they got scared or annoyed and requested a lock?
    Kelp
    Kelp
    It depends. I would contact the original creator (if possible) or a small handful of the staff. Which thread are you taking about?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The suggestive content thread.
    I was going to say: "If you're Kelp, then why are you a watermelon?" Then I realized I'm Mr Melon, but I'm a Jellyfish!
    Reactions: All Seeing Eye
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Infallible logic!
    I could use Zoomo's .gif down there, if it's really an issue...
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    You were a watermelon before I was. It's not an issue. :)
    I missed your birthday? *punches self in face* This shan't be forgiven. *bashes head against wall* Happy birthdaaaayyy... *jumps into the abyss*
    I have no idea...if it's actually...your birthday or not...

I barely know you

but

Happy birthday....
    Reactions: Kelp
    Kelp
    Kelp
    It was Yesterday, the 19th. ;) But thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom