Prism
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So my school violated the first amendment today. Gotta love the South.
    Prism
    Prism
    We had an event today (the Special Olympics, which I think is really cool), and they had everyone stand for a prayer before the games. Maybe I'm just being oversensitive, but I don't see why anyone thought that would be a good idea.
    Azu
    Azu
    *sigh* really? Freedom of Religion has existed for a while, (insert the name of whoever thought of that). Was it mandatory? Surely some people opposed.
    Prism
    Prism
    Not manditory, just encouraged. I sure as hell didn't participate :p
    Dubstep is SO HARD TO MAKE. I've spent like 2 days trying to create a single sound.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Singing.* All you need is wub... Wub wub wubwubwub! All you need is wub... Wub wub wubwubwub! All you need is wub, wub! Wub is all you need...

//John Lennon's ghost is trying to kill me, send help.
    Azu
    Azu
    To repeal the ghost of Lennon, all you need is love.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Imagine all the people he's haunting these days, tho.
    I have serious respect for anyone that is good at mastering music. JEEEZUS that stuff is hard.
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    I am learning Piano and I play in Percussion in the school band. It is hard, but if you try you can master it!
    Prism
    Prism
    I was referring to post production mastering (like making the sound file louder and more consistent). Becoming a master of music is also very respectable, though :p
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Oh, well I have no experience in what you are talking about. However it sounds like a pain in the butt.
    Tumblr is pretty much the most stressful site on the internet, at least for me.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Do what I did, unfollow absolutely anyone who posts drama of any kind.
    Great, going through the phase where I crave romance. Too bad all the cool girls are taken, and theres only like 2 gay guys in my town.
    I'm coming out, at least on here. I'm bi. Everything is prey.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Just "come out" in "real life" there's are alot of nice people who don't give a crap about a persons sexuality.
    Prism
    Prism
    I probably will, I don't really have a reason not to.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    'Everything is prey.' When you put it like that, I'm pretty sure people will have a reason to run away.
    SEASON 5 WAS EPIC! DID YOU SEE IT?!
    Everybody
    Everybody
    If you're going to let people make fun of you because of what you like, then maybe you shouldn't like it. Being afraid of what you like, and hiding in the dark is not cowardice, but instead, stupidity.
    Midnight Moonlight
    Midnight Moonlight
    I... um... I got nothing.
    Prism
    Prism
    I disagree, it's a hard world, especially when you don't fit societies mold. being open about what you like can be very difficult
    Another Brony? Welcome to the club. There really should be a social forum... *Goes off, hunting for more bronies*
    I was listening you "Heartstrings" by you, and making some art. It's not very good, and it's just a random pattern, but meh, I thought you might like to see it. *shrugs*
    7eR8ynv.png
    Reactions: Bucket
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I wish I had seen this earlier, I can't check it out now. D: But I will listen to it tomorrow!! :)
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Listening now, jaw dropping...
    How does one even do this!? :eek:
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Welp, I'm buying this if I ever get a Visa or a PayPal.

Which pretty much will be never. ;-;
    But anyways, insanely great stuff, as expected!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom