Khaios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I want to do a Portals adventure map when 1.3 releases...
    Reactions: Kenishjooj
    Mihn
    Mihn
    But I guess a hammered block will not count as a flat surface if you shoot on the pointy side so... it might happen
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I was thinking a wall of half blocks would probably stop a portal from opening. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks :D
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's 9th. 21 more days...
    Wanted to make a signature using my starship, but couldn't out figure which part to use. So...decided to use the entire thing! ^.^
    Did you play both fallout 3 & new vegas? I always cringed at the mothership zeta opening scene
    Reactions: Khaios
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Yes, I've played both, as well as all the DLC's for them, and I know what you're talking about. While those aliens are experimenting on you D:
    which avatar of the mechanic was mesmerizing? The new one or the hoiking mechanic? Ajidot took her jumpsuit away...
    Khaios
    Khaios
    The one that you said would give her a headache (his current avatar). I think the mesmerizing part is the mouth. It's like I'm trying to figure out what she's saying.
    Catz
    Catz
    She's probably saying hoik in korean, but like most anime, it is subtitled in English.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    lol >.<
    What competition did you win? Only saw the CC sub. Build looks great!
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! I won a build competition hosted by Pedguin and Baih. If you look at my social forums, you can find it in the Penguin Army social group. The entry I submitted was the spaceship that I also added to my build thread. ^.^
    Catz
    Catz
    I saw the spaceship! Looks awesome. Well, congratulations! Confetti for everybody!!!
    Congrats on the win! Fantastic build as always, I really liked the detail. And the laser, just plain awesome.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it ^.^ I won't be participating in the next few competitions, but I'll be watching them regardless. Hopefully I'll get to see you enter again :D
    Had a couple of PM's suggesting a poll for my build thread. I don't really see the need, but there you go. My build thread now has a poll :p
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I've made my decision. Instead of making a poll about my builds/thread, I decided to make one about visitors to my thread :p It's something I've been curious about, anyway ^.^
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Wait.... what? "What theme are you using?" Wow. O_O
    Khaios
    Khaios
    What? I was curious :p I thought it was a nice poll. People will tell me if they like my builds (maybe) and people will ask if they have a request (maybe). Hehe :p
    Woo, created the first vanity set that I'm actually happy with ^.^ Normally, I'm rather disappointed in what I come up with :p
    Khaios
    Khaios
    It's my current avatar ^.^
    Decided to make one, because I had been using a scientist look, but you're already TCF's resident mad scientist :p
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    I haven't copyrighted it! But yeah, I can understand wanting a unique look.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    It's beautiful when we find our vanity set that make us happy xD I got two after looong time.
    I want to build a spaceship for a competition, but I have some requests, an adv map, and RL stuff on my plate already. Can we stop time yet?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    No, but if you travel west fast enough, you'll be one hour in the past.
    When 1.3 releases, the first thing I will do is use the new screenshot mode and clean up all of the builds on my thread. Yup...Build Nerd :p
    Reactions: Unit One and Varsia
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Excited? That's putting it lightly! I've been waiting years for this :D Thank you all for adding it!!!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Personally, I can't wait to see what vanity items and armor sets are added to the game. I love that vanity slot for making my characters look exactly how I want them to look.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I don't want to make it sound like the only thing I'm looking forward to in 1.3 is the screenshot mode. It's just what I'm going to take care of first, so I can spend all the time after exploring the new additions ^.^ I'm excited for tons of stuff in that update.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you!
    I won't be at my computer for the rest of the day, so I'll probably see your build on Pedguin's livestream on Sunday. As for evaluating it, after I see it, I'd be happy to tell you what I like, and what I'd recommend, but I'll probably do it in a PM.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    As for being able to write on the forum for the build competitions, you have to join the social group. When you're looking at the competition thread, click on "The Penguin Army" located near the top. It'll take you to the social group's home page. You can join the group from there, and then you'll have permission to write on the threads ^.^

Hope that helps :)
    JK0
    JK0
    Thanks, I will do that :)
    So, when you're able to play on my map you can write down what you think is better and pm me
    It must've taken you a week or two straight to make that build for the Compendium. It's freaking amazing!
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! Though, admittedly I started it in November (took a long break due to family emergency). After I came back, and finished it, I'd say I spent two weeks on it. ^.^
    Everytime I visit the Homepage, I have to marvel at the work you did in the CC. In my opinion, the best one on there. The detail on the flowers is astounding. I think the Blinkroot is my favorite but really, they are all excellent.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I think @Daimera did the flowers entry in CC and @Khaios did the castle build
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I agree that the flower artwork is beautiful, but those are not mine. I built the castle in the clouds (post above the flowers). The artist you're looking for is @Daimera ^.^

Looks I was ninjaed on my own profile page -.- what has the world come to? lol
    Deadonarrival
    Deadonarrival
    *blushes with embarassment* Sorry, I saw your name at the top and didnt realise they are listed at the bottom. My mistake.
    Supercalifragilisticexpialodocious! ...I may have spelled that incorrectly. Whatever, you get the point! ^.^
    JuicyMeats
    JuicyMeats
    Supercalifragilisticexpealadocious!
    Nice work on CC. Thumb up for the art.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! Glad you liked it. Also, thanks for the follow ^.^
    Still working on a few builds, but I want to have a side project for this month's CC. Any suggestions? Maybe not as large as my last entry.
    How about a school.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    It's brilliantly evil of you. Rub a school in the faces of kids that are just about to go into (or have just started) summer school. Give them a nice reminder of what they have to go back to. Muahahaha...ahem. Plus, I have an idea to make it a bit different. Thanks for the idea ^.^ I think that's what I'll do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom