Enjl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *grabs graphic pad and pen* *5 minutes later notices that he's holding the pen upside-down*
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    "Ohhhhh that's why nothing's happening."
    Enjl
    Enjl
    No, everything was working fine. I just ended up looking for the buttons on the side of the pen and couldn't find them, when I noticed that I was holding it the wrong way all this time.
    Today my friends and I played a game of the Battlestar Galactica board game. It took 6 and a half hours from start to finish. Humans won.
    I don't have any cute animations for today so all I'm gonna post is a generic good night message!
    q2XHjB6.png
    I'm probably going to start accepting drawing requests either this weekend or next week. I need something to keep me busy.
    I think I pushed this program's limitations enough. It gives me consistent Overflow errors.
    Man, doing stuff you know people are gonna hate your for for stupid reasons is the best!
    Good morning! It's 2pm and I'm still in my morning routine.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I dreamt of insects so gross they made me switch into a different dream this night. I was later still able to go back into the other dream, but the other one was way nicer.
    E: Damnit I got ninja'd in my status expansion!!!
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Um... Ok.
    I had 2 nightmares.
    But I managed to sleep somehow.
    Azu
    Azu
    It's actually morning here, so morning.
    This is about 1/4 of the final product. I'll share the rest in June, when everything's settled.
    Bvv7DRu.png
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    I would make some code so you could click on it and something would pop up.
    But this is still amazing!
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Oh that'd be amazing! But I'm pretty sure it can't be done with .pdf files :< (and that's the required format)
    From my experience, even .gif files don't animate when put in .pdf. Else I'd have made some sweet animations. Actually, that'd have been too time-consuming :p
    That time when you have something to do for the next couple of weeks but are almost done after two days...
    One of my friends and I started a Pokemon Platinum Randomizer a year back...
    wLFn5LH.png
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You were five years old, a year ago? How is that even possible?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Time Travel. El Psy Congroo. Actually the most fun part about the randomizer is the randomized movesets. So many Judgements!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Not nearly as much as in my cliquey middle school
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom