FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God damn, I overkilled Plantera again.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I see. Nimbus Rods are easy to come across when it violently rains across several days. Imean, I've had about four in my entire playthrough. Then again, RNG tends to work for people, whereas it's a pain for others.

I prefer the Mage class, considering there are a lot of advantages, and I don't need to consume ammo or risk getting massacred as a Melee player.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It's always been a target of mine to get throughout my many playthroughs. It's just that for this one, it's a no go on it.

Ammo is only becoming a small issue at the moment for me because I need five times as much to do the same tasks in comparison to vanilla settings. Not too hard to get the materials for it, though.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Hm. Honestly if I weren't Mage, I'd probably go for the Melee approach. Sure, Ranger DPS is great and all, but I'm not a fan of ammo consumption all too much.

Either way, when me and my team of 2 were choosing who will be which class, I chose Mage. Except, that my character is Slade Wilson, also known as Deathstroke, who is a DC comic villain. And, contrary to my class choice, he's also both melee and ranger.
    I do find it very interesting that Repeaters in this game suddenly become brilliant when mob defence is doubled.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    ...If you think I have the patience to kill the Dungeon Guardian with 49995 health, you have another thing coming.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Ah! Are you testing something?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    No. Well, in a very small way yes, but practically no. I advise reading the below statuses to get a better understanding.
    The Supreme Badass Destroyer (400k health and double defence) has been defeated. Next in line please.
    I'm up early in the morning and ready to kick :red:. No idea why.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "They woke him from his slumber, and now he's going to put them all to sleep... Permanently."

Awesome action movie idea right there? No? Okay.
    WoF with 40k health? Still managed to kill it before I reached the mid-point of the map.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    A few things to note:

-God damn, I missed explosive bullets so much. Going to need a lot more than 41 base damage to cut through double defence.
    -Cobalt, Orichalcum and Adamantite -_-
    - :red: 2k health Unicorns
    W1K
    W1K
    Pirate Captains and Paladins gon be fun.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Now I have to screenshot the Pirate Captain at 10k health and put it in Orange's thread...when I get there.

Actually, I can get a pirate map now if I wanted to. Just ended my session though.
    On a more positive note, I still don't like the blast of sunshine that blinds me every evening during spring/summer.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    What? I said more positive, not positive as a whole. Also, the sunset creates a very comforting blend of colours in my room, but it's just that moment when the sun itself stares at me through my ultra-thin curtains.
    'Please remove the English Flag, it might offend some people' - A trend from people that think they're owed the world.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    No, I'm pretty sure it was islamic folk complaining. I know a bunch of them feel entitled because of how rich the middle east is from all the oil. This isn't stereotyping, it's truth from experience.

"Ah, of course. It's the Muslims, knew it."

No, not really. Out in the UAE, there was plenty of them that would go to a BBQ which had pork and alcohol in it. They were fine, long as they didn't touch the stuff.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Oh yeah, off topic on this, anyone wants stuff removed- e.g misandrists, and those numbers of <removed 'cause staff may warn me> are scaling massively.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Summarising it, I think it's fine to be a nationalist inside the borders of the country. Outside of the country? I'd be a bit careful.

Hating the country and trying to take away other people's pride I think is a load of rubbish.
    How long has it been since I played Terraria? Well, I tried to press C to crouch...
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, to put it simply: There's like a pre-planned strategy where, when much pain is suffered, I try to break line of sight by crouching when appropriate, which is more often than not.

That strategy kind of accidentally got blended in with the sense of trouble I get when I'm being overwhelmed in Terraria or suffer great health loss.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I wonder if you would the same when you sustain a heavy blow in a turn-based game?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Nah, it's mostly just the immediate danger sense with action games that are reliant on reaction times.

I'd be aware that I won't be able to do anything to retaliate in a turn-based game.
    That moment when you accidentally enrage monsters too much to make them have 339100000000000000000000000000000000 health in a TD game.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The armour levels?

That's no problem when you can just enhance your kill gem in a trap with bolt; ignores armour completely.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Don't get how this works, but:
    if a value is infinite it cannot be surpassed.
    Reason is the defenseIgnore value is probably 9.999999999999e+305
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That makes sense, but never really tested it out.
    "How have you never lost a fight before?" "Because I've never been in one".
    C
    Corruption
    Hahaha, I prefer this one:
    "How have you never lost a fist fight before?"
    "Because I have a gun."
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Ah, but every rifleman should know their close-quarters-combat, lest they get jumped on by a stealthy hostile.
    Charge into a group of enemies, kill most of them, die while fleeing. About to spawn, but someone res me with res grenade. Cue evil grin.
    *Kills some guy in Planetside 2* "You're a noob FlackMaster!!!" What is it with people spelling my name wrong?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, calling members of a social clan 'idiots' on RuneScape wouldn't have got me far :p

Damn, it's been a while since I've played that game. No intention of returning to it, though.
    K
    Krasunir
    I completed Dragon Slayer on Runescape 2007, which is ironic considering... well, me.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Also, I must be an idiot because Odu Nobunaga
    Don't Starve is probably the most polished game I've played.
    Reactions: Pixel
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    OK.... I gave it another go. Died in the second night first time around, for wasting my grass on an armor, and not leaving enough for a fire. Second time around, died in the seventh day, due to.... what I believe to be mental fatigue. That second one was more humiliating than the first, for some reason. Well, at least I unlocked the second char, which I will now use.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Only problem with Willow is that she tends to set things on fire automatically when she has low sanity.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I just have to keep a fire running. Still learning the ropes. Just got attacked from bats when I made camp near a hole. :dryadcry:
    Some people are so blind when it comes to politics, it really hurts my head.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's the same over here. I've already tried looking for a job - the places where they don't ask you for experience are places where what's going on is, at the very least, illegal, if not immoral.

I decided to go ":red: the government" and do 'freelance work' instead - paying my taxes never got me anywhere, and I'm done feeding the system.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's amusing, though, how quickly the same system that was hounding me for money was to look the other way the moment I decided to tell it to :red: off. Speaks volumes of how corrupt the system is to begin with - or at least, of how lazy it is.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I'd say our government is a little more professional...

...if a couple of weeks ago they didn't mistake my mother's income to be £26k instead of £15k a year and subsequently cut benefits by a staggering amount. The worst part is that they were convinced she was earning £26k. She's smart enough to get it sorted, but undoubtedly there are people out there essentially getting robbed.
    I'm downloading Planetside 2 again. If you see some idiot engineer shooting and repairing turrets in an abandoned base... Yeah.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Meh, for PS2 steam is literally another unnecessary extra step. You can just pin the launcher to the toolbar and play from there. Also, steam uses up some power in the background, but I don't know whether that matters when I have 16gig RAM. 4? Definitely helps to not have processes like that on.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, the ping isn't too bad if you go a bit far on server, depending on your internet of course. I hear of some European folk that go to Emerald (US East) because it's busier there (but also full of asshats apparently). Think it doesn't go in excess of 200ping. A difference in infantry combat, but not necessarily vehicle.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    My point: If you ever wanted to just hang around in the tank, you can always just create a newbie on Cobalt and hop in my Prowler. You don't have to buy anything to use my vehicle goodies, and I've dumped a tonne of certs on my tank.
    That moment when you throw C4, it sticks on another C4 that an ally threw, then goes into a pile of enemies that think they can survive 1 C4
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Sometimes I prefer the truth to a possible pun. Only sometimes, though.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Sounds like someone uses a magic hat application to make choices for them.

Wait a minute, you hate RNG, nvm. All I can imagine you doing is ':red: you magic hat, I wanted to do that pun so bad'.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... How do you know about my magic hat?

I call it Azz, because it's quite an Azzhat.
    Nice bunch of alerts for threads I completely forgot I posted in recently. Woo *anti-climatic fistpump*
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That'll happen when movies take a few years to produce, hence they are a little late to the 'cool party'.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I wonder if a certain game with the number three will have that happen to it as well. It already happened with Daikatana and Duke Nukem Forever, which were revolutionary... For the date their development was started, not their much delayed release.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Probably. I bet that's what put a lot of small devs team down. They start working on a concept never done before, but it'll take them 5 years to do. And then another company tenfold their size 'hears' about this concept and does it in a year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom