3en
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New avatar idea. It's gonna be a mix between my character, and a mortal kombat character. I'm excited for this. :D
    Jesus :red: I was going through my profile posts and saw so many things I've just... given up on. It's kinda sad in all honesty.
    Less than 2 weeks left until 1.3... hopefully.
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    OFF
    OFF
    have faith
    3en
    3en
    In the teaser it said June 30th... but it didn't specify a year, so here's hoping it's 2015.
    OFF
    OFF
    "eventually, a random June, 30th in the future"
    So, I have been playing a lot of Clicker Heroes lately. (By a lot I mean 2 days.) How many of you have played the game and how far are you?
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    back when I was addicted to D2 I went with a trowing barbarian...killing every mob, monster by monster from normal to hell dificulties was enough "clikerheoring" for me :D, when I left diablo 2 my entire arm from shoulder to fingers thanked me...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Serious answer: I've made it to the topmost hero a few times, but the road there is paved with boredom and "I don't want to click anymore."

Better have a game or ten to play while you wait for that gold counter to get anywhere.
    Because you're the easiest to make, I thought I might make you in Soul Calibur V. Though I don't know what fighting style you have (what weapons you use, basically), so you might need to say. I haven't started yet though.
    K
    Krasunir
    Alright, so you'd be best suited for Natsu. While I can't make the kunai flaming, I can make them... kunai. Any colours you want?
    3en
    3en
    RED! (Or black) ((Or black and red)

Sorry this took so long, I must not have clicked Post Comment.
    K
    Krasunir
    It's done but I won't be able to post it until I can get my phone working again. (Soul Calibur is on console.)
    WHAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAWHAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO YOU HATE ME
    knighto14
    knighto14
    YOUR SIG TOLD ME WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    3en
    3en
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh.

It's from a song, if you didn't know. (Which I highly doubt you knew. Most people on these forums probably don't know that, honestly.)

(There are a few exceptions. @LeFr33 as an example.)
    knighto14
    knighto14
    WHAAAWHAWH... wait that??? GRRRRRRR *punches face so hard it hits your ???face???* YOU JER... i'm just kidding thats fine then
    I love how I am spending more times on these forums than playing games or making stuff irl.
    wyw3Dlu.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom