Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dumb Britain - a quizshow: "What American President was assassinated in Dallas by Lee Harvey Oswald?" "J.R Ewing."
    Jill
    Jill
    I still don't quite think that tops J.R (well, he WAS killed in Dallas...), but brilliant nonetheless!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    To be honest Shotte, most Europeans wouldn't know the answer to that question. I mean, the only reason I know who that was is because of the internet.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I'm Canadian, and I could name five presidents at the most.
    To everyone's surprise, but no-one's chagrin, Blatter shuffles off the presidency.
    Seems I've fixed my Twitch (it's stopped being a little... nvm). Finally!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Now you can watch countries vote for big stronk mother russia!
    Jill
    Jill
    Wrong status, urinal cake!
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    That was a creative insult :b complete with horrifying implications!
    Britain 'earns' a 'whopping' 5 points with Electrocuted Helmet's little ditty - well, at least we beat the French!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Not hard to beat the French lad!
    Jill
    Jill
    They sang some big song about how great the French Revolution was.

And duly, everyone told them to :red: off.

Somehow they still beat the Germans, who had put up what I thought was a halfway-decent ch00n!
    Jill
    Jill
    But hey, I think everyone won the moral victory over Britain's 'der-der-der-derpppp' song. Ty God to San Marino expats (there must be like, 200) who carried us 3 points there all on their own.
    Well da-da-da-done to us Brits for putting forward yet another embarrassing Eurovision act that was basically shi-shi-shi-:red:!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Jill
    Jill
    Plus one of the lyrics was the 'boyfriend' commanding his 'girl' not to "catch any diseases" - which from the looks of the man, would be perfectly fine so long as she doesn't sleep with him!
    Jill
    Jill
    I have to say that the song remains the only entry that was not merely bad, but actually hilariously incompetent.
    Tomorrow is probably going to be one of the worst days in my life. Yeah, that ain't exactly cheery... but I can't prevent it, whatever I do.
    Jill
    Jill
    This is in a sense not my fault due to the haphazard teaching arrangements of the last few months, but it doesn't change the fact that I will probably fail that too. :(
    K
    Krasunir
    Try your best. Finish it and be glad you won't have to do it again.
    Jill
    Jill
    Thanks for the words, but the problem is - I WILL have to do it again! At least, if I underperform dreadfully on these papers. I would have to repeat the first year of College, either that or sentence myself to death by overwork in year 2. Even if I do repeat the first year, this harms your university prospects as well as blowing out a year you could spend... doing something else.
    hehehe hahaha nice seventy followers you have there!!
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh my God, thank you Nat - saved at last from this 69 followers turmoil; propagated by 'Booty Warrior' @gallantEclipse !
    Natmilcur
    Natmilcur
    lol i thought you wanted it
    Jill
    Jill
    To be freed from it? Yes, yes! But to be given even more theoretical Boggs at Shawshank treatment? Hell no!
    You free and up for a game? if so mssg disputedflipper. im only looking for players to play with on the frost/pumpkin moons so if anybody else wants to play just mssge my GT
    Jill
    Jill
    Sorry man, I don't actually have Terraria on Xbox (?). Even if I did, I gotta be going out right about now, but hope you find some others to have a laugh with! :3
    Natmilcur
    Natmilcur
    oh well
    thanks anyway for responding
    David Cameron and 'Hunger Chancellor' George Osborne announce their new plans; making legally calling a strike basically impossible. Nice.
    Reactions: ZemmySix
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That worked nice in France back in the renaissance era. As in, nice for the people once they got tired of their rulers' :red:.
    Jill
    Jill
    Haha. Regrettably, revolution is unlikely no matter what the Tories do. Even then, I'm not sure it would be desirable!
    That moment (well, more so a collection of moments!) when you spend like an entire 5 HOURS playing LaTale. Ouch.
    Britons: prepare your :red:es for 5 more years of bigotry and bias against working and lower middle classes - THAT coalition to come again.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Very true. And Cameron's evasive, lurking style this year just confuses me. How the :red: do you vote for a man who is too afraid to go into a debate and just slings insults at other parties? Apparently this makes him popular.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    I think its because of all the votes from labour going toward UKIP is why they won so hard. The working class wanted UKIP, but half of them wanted Labour, so the votes split and the tories got in good there. I can't imagine any other possible way how Conservatives would landslide so hard.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Not to mention the amazing SNP wipeout of Scotland, with about 45 seats up from last time. Also, the constituency is flawed. How does UKIP get 1 seat, but 3.9 million votes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom