Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to put a compilation together of all the awesome Dying Light moments I've ever had.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I'm the meanest Night Hunter in that game at lv 41 :p
    At Six Flags Magic mountain today. Haven't been on a Coaster in a long time! @Matsu, I'll get you those Onion Rings.
    Reactions: Matsu
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Mail them to CSUN, the faculty will know.
    Any idea how long it takes for steam assosiation trophies to pop up? Really want the 3 trophies to do with the steam assosiation thingy. Thanks :D
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    They sometimes take a while; make sure ALL of your privacy settings are set to be as public as possible on Steam. If you've already done that, then its just a matter of patience. :D
    If you guys are still having issues connecting, please share it with us so we can help you and your friends if it's needed. :)
    Reactions: Ghostar
    Ghostar
    Ghostar
    So your gonna tell peeps where to get goats to sacrifice to the internet gods?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    By internet gods and goats, I assume you mean "Tell peeps where to get steak and feed it to Ghostar." right? Then absolutely.
    *looks at clock* Psshhh... I only need to get up at 5:00 AM... I won't regret this decision to stay up at all.... right?
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    You are regretting it right now.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    This is just adding to the regret of challenging digglots to that arm wrestling contest.
    Malaana
    Malaana
    Pretty much me on a daily basis.
    Manny Pacquio vs. Floyd Mayweather. If watching it, who's side are you on?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I think most people I know are going for Pacquio.
    Myself? I don't care about sports.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    You are indeed correct that many people are rooting for Pacquio, like myself. However, I have a bad feeling Mayweather may destroy him because of how many years Pacquio has been out of the game.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Getting home in about 20 minutes. Will stream for about 3 hours. I'm thinking Dying Light though, as I will be playing against other people, therefore being more entertaining overall. @Pixel
    Doylee
    Doylee
    However, I will do an early morning stream tomorrow as well.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Okay, it has started. Be warned, it's very hard, or even impossible to find a match.
    Doing a report on H.P Lovecraft for my English class. Very interesting to learn more about his life and the Cthulhu mythos.
    Oh okay. Thanks for telling me!

I think this new alert feature is cool, but it needs some work, don't you think?
    It doesn't link to the thread, it doesn't link to you (I'm guessing right now, honestly).

I'll probably poke Loki about it.
    That awesome moment when you BS a speech you didn't prepare for in front of class, and then receive an A for it.
    *Borderlands 2 matchmaking, finds a lobby with a lv 72 OP 8 in it.* "Here I'm playing with a friend, have this Unforgiven and leave please."
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Me: "eyup, sounds like a good deal :D"
    Who in their right mind coded Super Badass Outlaws to have never reloading 3-rocket launchers in BL:TPS... You can't win.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    My recommendation is that you chill...the enemy with lots of cryo weapons. Then spam grenades like there's no tomorrow.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    If only that would work with this games fake difficulty slope. "Oh you beat a lv 31 mission at lv 31? Cool, we'll just make the enemies level 36 on the next mission."
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    No kidding. It used to be that you didn't have to beat all side missions before progressing in the main story.
    Holy crap. Started playing as Nisha in BL:TPS, and she is my new favorite character hands down. That, and I've always been a fan of Jakobs.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Wait, RK5 is the second most annoying one? Which is the first?
    And also, Fragtrap is my favorite for playing, Timothy for dialog, and Sir Hammerlock's sister (forgot her name) for multiplayer.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Most annoying is the bosun. Electric and fire dot effects at the same time? Not cool. Besides I got a 6 second kill of the RK5.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Well, I guess it is different for everyone. RK5 took probably about an hour first time for me, at like 1 or 2 in the morning. The Bosun was pretty easy, other than getting down a lot, but he's in a pretty closed off space with plenty of adds for second winds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom