MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This year I'm actually fired up for E3. Hoping to see stuff from Doom 4, heard something about Hyrule Warriors on 3DS. Among other things.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Fire Wmblem? Wario in Fire Emblem? Sounds crazy. Anyway, I've never even tried E3 before, so just about anything would probably be new to me.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Ohnooo crappy iPod keyboard!! Emblem* ;) I don't know how I'd feel about a crossover Fire Emblem-type game with mario characters though. Might be interesting?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Still seeing if that project SE had in development for 9 years will be finally releasing.
    Couldn't beat the giant robot boss before Doomsday Zone in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Got too many game overs, sent back to Act 1. Almost lost it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I just cannot seem to avoid the giant goddamn laser. Hell, right before I got the last Game Over I actually got past that part, then immediately fell and died. And sent all the way back to the very beginning of the Death Egg Zone. So pissed.
    Started playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Got all the Super Emeralds. Hyper Sonic, man. Just.. Hyper Sonic. The game is your :red: after that.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Super Sonic was good and all too, but only if you get him as early as possible, otherwise there isn't much point in this particular game. I did get him in Act 1 of Marble Zone, so I did get to enjoy him somewhat thoroughly.
    Finding myself debating whether I should get Resident Evil HD. Since I've never played it in any form, I'm likely missing out.
    Replaying Silent Hill after a long time. Could use a remake. A faithful one, none of that Shattered Memories crap. Unlikely to ever happen.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Series is dead, Konami killed off the one game that was gonna revive it.
    A year after seeing it all the way through and swearing to never speak of it again, finding myself drawn back to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
    Tried out a show called The Devil Is a Part-Timer on Netflix. It was actually pretty damn good though sadly short with 13 Episodes.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Got me wondering if there are any other gems to be found on there.
    Man, playing Metal Gear Rising again made me want to play Metal Gear Solid again, which made me want to play VR Missions again. Keeps going.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Though really, I think I should keep going with VR Missions first, so I can manage to play Metal Gear Solid better than I did the first time. Which was just last year. Yep, didn't play that game until 2014.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    My first Metal Gear was Snake Eater, which I guess was actually a pretty good thing story-wise in hindsight. Now I got MGS 2 HD, and MGS3 HD which comes with the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. The only main series one I don't have is 4 now, and I want it.
    Spent a long time searching bird calls trying to find one Ive been hearing for years. Turns out its a Mourning Dove. Turns out I like birds.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'm not kidding, either. I kept hearing it, and I kept remembering having heard it years ago, and I have never, ever figured out what it was until it nearly drove me crazy and I had to find out.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The call of the Northern Cardinal and the actual call of the Bald Eagle (Not the Red-Tailed Hawk one) follow closely behind, along with a lot of eerily cool Loon sounds, especially the Red-Throated Loon.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I would have never thought those would be things I'd ever type out, but I guess being driven crazy is a hell of a motivator. I listened to a LOT of Indiana bird calls before I found the right one.
    So I started playing A Link To The Past again, except this time I'm really getting into it and actually doing well. Used to have trouble.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Though to be fair, on his file he quite clearly has the Golden Master Sword, so he's obviously not clueless this time around, which is almost shocking.
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    I just pray they finish the game.. Was quite disappoint when they didn't finish with Jon there.
    I know the game inside out.. Except for the give the bottle salesman a fish. I knew of the Golden Bee to him but not the fish. o.o;
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Hell, theres a glitch on GBA version that I've been constantly trying to recreate (as far as I know it only works on GBA version), where you use Ether to freeze a Pickitt when you only have shield left to steal, but it's like.. precise timing or something. What happens is if "stole it" but didn't, kill it and drop loot is a extremely glitch Cucco sprite, picking it up will then steal your shield.
    I Netflix binged Gurren Lagann. All of it. Should have done that a long time ago. Once I started I couldn't stop, it's so damn good.
    Reactions: Neon
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    A large part of why I didn't is I have a hard time getting into any kind of anime. There are a lot of things about them I don't like, and I've only ever found a few watchable. There were some others I wanted to try, but they weren't dubbed in english, so I couldn't.
    I just finished Dragon Quest I (English patched SNES version) and I loved it. I need to find more single character RPGs like it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    From what I understand III also lets you go alone, what I wonder is if that's a good idea. The solo system works well when you're fighting one monster at a time, and unless the one character you're using has an attack/spell that can hit all enemies it could get ugly.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The main thing is, I have to try to ease into the series to really get into it, and the only storyline I care about at this time is the Erdrick Trilogy (I, II, and III) due to that being how I was introduced to it. I'd have to play II and III and decide I like the changes first.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    From what I know VIII and IX are the player's versions of 'End of an Era'

We've still to get DQX and the 3DS remake of VII
    I just beat Zelda II, and I didn't do the corner trick on Link's Shadow. That was one hell of an experience. Also just plain hell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom