absentCrowned
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Snow biome is a pain in the :red:, I wish I had a Flamethrower. EDIT: Not playing Terraria btw.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Flamethrower isn't effective. Here's a solltion to everything, a Dynamite.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You could do something like this --> (Game Name Here) to note what game you're playing. Prevents confusion.
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    Should've worded it better, I was talking about real life. I'm tired of all the shovelling.
    Worst worldgen so far: World generated so low that some of it doesn't grow grass, and Hornets spawn in the "aboveground" Jungle. Fun.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    on the plus side, you won't have to dig down as far to get to the underworld.
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    Welp, found an underground cabin on the surface. Neat, but I don't think I'll keep this world, it's just too fugged-up and ugly.
    I haven't been active at all since they removed the Latest Forums Posts section. I really miss it.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The widget on the homepage is bugged, it cannot be re-added at this time.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    DSP experiences bugged widget mechanics.
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    Oh, didn't see that. Obviously I was going to miss what I was looking for... story of my life.
    Time for the most annoying part of a playthough: checking for the presence of Evil in the Jungle. Why does it always spawn THERE?
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    It wouldn't even be so bad if it couldn't completely destroy the Jungle and make it impossible to get back. Corrupt Jungle grass in 1.3 plz.
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    I also think the Clentaminator should receive a "buff": 1-Add a Solution for Jungle; 2- Dark Blue and Jungle Solutions should convert Dirt to Mud (and the other way around for other Solutions) so Evil biomes can be converted back to Jungle.(cont.)
    absentCrowned
    absentCrowned
    Corrupt Jungle Grass would be cool too, as long as Plantera's Bulb is completely unaffected. For its high price and placement in the game progression, the Clentaminator should definitely offer that much control.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom