UlticraftMTT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently playing Calamity Mod to wait on 1.4
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Huh.
    Odd.
    I came up with my name around...A similar time actually!
    Also, neat!
    Seems like you've made some progress!
    UlticraftMTT
    UlticraftMTT
    yeah i have, i heard Post-ML is incredibly hard so i might die there

I try not to die in Hardmode, which i have done well so far, on Mobile i died to a Black Recluse, but it was Mobile Controls slipping so i didn't count it, I've died to Explosives several times in Hardmode but i don't count those since they generate upon world creation, i only count Hardmode deaths as fair deaths to Hardmode enemies or bosses
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Interesting!
    haha i'm back after a long break and T:OW is cancelled and 1.3.6 isn't out yet oh well i'll be patient
    i hate fall damage in terraria. i tried to do a no death ranger playthrough but i derped around with an amethyst hook and doors.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    You should've been more careful.

If you're gonna derp around with mechanics and glitches, don't do it on Hardcore

you're just asking for the game to slap you upside the face
    UlticraftMTT
    UlticraftMTT
    i wasn't playing on hardcore, also, i don't have the full console 1.2.4 yet so i still have the bug where the fall damage is too much.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I assumed you were on Hardcore, because Hardcore is literally a no deaths playthrough.
    I've reached 100 messages, and i haven't got the Eye of Cthulhu title yet. What do i have to do more? Edit: Ninja'd
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    You will get it soon. It takes time for the system to register when you reach a Milestone to unlock a new Title.
    UlticraftMTT
    UlticraftMTT
    Yeah, as i was typing, it said i unlocked the title, so that's why i put ninja'd up there.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    101 is the lucky number.
    I'm not begging, but i'd like to reach 500 likes, because the Destroyer is my favorite terraria boss.
    Reactions: Clancy117
    UlticraftMTT
    UlticraftMTT
    I have a trophy hall. I currently have a Eater of Worlds, King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Retinazer, Skeletron Prime, Golem and Plantera Trophy there. I should have enough room for about 7 more trophies. And if you're asking about Lunatic Cultist or Moon Lord trophies, this is info from the Console version, where i have more progress than i do on PC.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Best thing one can do to get likes is to post quality content here on TCF, be it on profile walls, or in the forum posts themselves. Be respectful, helpful, and a general pleasant person to be around and you should get those likes easy.
    FoxTrot
    FoxTrot
    i have all of em but king slime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom