B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah god, I keep not knowing what to do with this fish. Heeeeelp
    6QtqlbV.png
    Reactions: sharkman0101
    B
    Bry
    @sharkman0101 That could work, though that would definitely serve to clog the inventory. I'll think about this.
    @UltiDaniel Pfffft. If only I HAD friends who liked talking about video games.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I've figured that would be a problem as well. Maybe it could only have a chance to drop the gem on contact? Or maybe just one guaranteed?
    B
    Bry
    I might go with my second option, now that I've thought about it a little more; the first one's too close to my Bonefish idea. The second one's a lot more unique, and I could have it so the bouncing gems can be broken if they get in the way too much, potentially lowering the clog.
    Aaaand so we begin!
    2qhyXXY.png
    uDfRrzB.png
    B
    Bry
    Sorry for the day of wait; I was making music!
    Trying to, anyways. Rytmik Ultimate is a lot less flexible than I initially realized.

Also, whoa, whoever changed the name of the suggestion for me so fast is awesome!
    OH, :red:, the computer came WAY earlier than was expected. Now I gotta celebrate by reinstalling e v e r y t h i n g!
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I assume you at least don't have a 50 KB download speed
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    Actually, I think I'm just gonna download stuff as I need it. Not gonna destroy my new PC immediately with a massive DL bomb.
    Least I don't need to download the pixels. For now, anyways.
    King Victor
    King Victor
    After you finish, in your own words, "reinstalling e v e r y t h i n g!", Booting up Internet Explorer, and loading terraria, you'll look at the date and realize it's 2020.
    When I get my new computer, I'm going to start finally finishing all of my pre-existing suggestions, starting with A Lively World of Rain.
    B
    Bry
    When I made my first real Suggestion, I was too young and eager to share my ideas to properly understand balancing and actual fun; as I progressed over the years, I lost my creativity in favor of fitting a format. And all throughout, I seeked others' approval.
    Now I'm doin' this to show myself I can dedicate time and effort to make somethin' I'm actually proud of. And who knows; maybe my ideas will actually be good.
    B
    Bry
    (Also, if a few of you are wondering why I'm still making these unnecessarily-dramatic posts: I just kinda feel like sayin' this stuff. Maybe I just like reflecting a lot; I'm not really sure. Don't read all of it if you don't want to, though; I'll try to have the initial posts get the main meat across.)
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Well, good luck on your projects!
    Y'know, I just realized, the Suggestions forums will lose its purpose once Journey's End comes out. I hope it doesn't get removed for that.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's something that's been troubling me too. What if there's a great suggestion that would work perfectly in the game that the devs like, but the update has already been released?
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Journeys end will be the update that comes after 1.4 or will it be 1.4?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Journey's End is 1.4 itself.

As for what will happen for suggestions on Terraria. Hard to say. I don't know what the developers will want to do with them. I can assure you at the very least that suggestions won't get deleted.
    Hi, yes, hello, uh, it seems leaving actually was a bad idea. I've just been dropping everything I liked doing; no bueno.
    B
    Bry
    That was a nice (much shorter than anticipated) time of self-reflection, though. I think I have my problems figured out; now I've just gotta actually sort them out.
    Speaking of sorting things out... this profile. Lemme get on that.
    You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. Got a lot more done.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Set stats don't really matter much, just the idea itself. I make numbers up all the time with no way to test how balanced it is, it's just to give a rough idea of how powerful something is.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also, it's not a waste of time if you enjoy doing it. I can understand some frustration though- I refuse to post most of my ideas without sprite work to go along with it, especially new biome ideas, which gets overwhelming very fast. I've been putting off an alt dungeon for a couple years now, along with an update to my jungle alt.. as well as a few new biomes after those. Takes a lot of work..
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also also, there have been quite a few suggestions that did make it into the game. Trash slot, dyes, pink gel, and the soon coming beach ball susceptible to projectiles. Probably a good amount of others too.
    Alright, I've started the Underworld expansion suggestion's support banner. I'm using the Biome Banner (from the wiki) as a background, but there's a few things I wanted to include:

1. Your avatar(so people know who made the idea)
    2. Your new Arch Demon sprite (as an example of what's included in the idea)
    3. The Muckery (same as #2)

Do you mind? Don't worry about me plagiarizing, you'll get the credit you deserve.
    B
    Bry
    I don't think the avatar is necessary, but I'll allow all three.
    Should I keep giving specific details and explanations in my suggestions, or should I simplify things down to a more basic explanation?
    Reactions: Droid15.24.3
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe...You could give a basic explanation/detail....And if someone asks...You could give a more specified version of it?
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    To build off of that idea, type a brief summary, then have the details in a spoiler. :)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    What about giving detailed explanations, but also having a tldr; at the end?
    B
    Bry
    It's been 3 days from a year since the guy asked me if I'd allow it. I'm really glad they didn't put in most of my ideas as-is, though, ESPECIALLY with the Dark Spin.
    You'd think I would've made the yoyo's ability related to the name, but NOPE. They did, though.
    It's been a few years, yet I still can't figure out what the hell the symbol on the Sorceror Emblem is supposed to be.
    Wait, how long do you people typically take to do a Terraria playthrough? I wanna know if I'm a huge weirdo or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom