azzrill3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do i get kramnium crystals?
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    Underground, you won't miss them: they emit bright red light.
    A
    Abdey
    Thanks, my world just didnt spawn them for some reason. It says i need clock corpse. Im using a recipe mod but i still dont know how to spawn different bosses as the only ones that show (with summoning item) are Clockwork, mummy and the eye. Bosses such as rEther and sadass doesnt show.
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    They are under development, you can't summon them
    Hello, I was wondering if your minigun mod is going to be updated to the latest tmod launcher version. if so, great, if not then may I have the source code for the items "Cursed Cog" and "Calibra's Hairpin". If you don't wanna share the source code for these items that's fine, but I enjoy your mod and I wish for the mod to be updated to the latest version of tmod. If you have discord let me know asap. Cheers!
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    I'm really sorry for the wait, but i'm working on big update. I think I'll update it later today, but with old content. Once again, sorry.
    RichuingAround
    RichuingAround
    Ah ok, Thank you :>
    hey im trying to craft a gun called deadsilence but on my recipe browser it says i need tile 117 as well as a mythril anvil to craft it. what is tile 117?
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    Hm, i'll check it today, i don't remember putting something like tile 117
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    Omfg, it's pearlstone, probably a bug, to be fixed in next update.
    N
    ntj365
    hahaaaa no problems its all good
    how can i get some empty cells?
    (I'm new to this mod sorry)
    azzrill3
    azzrill3
    They are crafted using overcoaled steel, if i am not mistaken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back