RevonZero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah...remind me never to start a pumpkin or frost moon event after an hour of playtime...5 fps has never been more hectic in terraria till now w(゚Д゚)w
    You never really forget you first death via explosive trap😓. You have my sympathy hardcore players😔
    RevonZero
    RevonZero
    For mobile users as long as you have the wire cutters out with the smart cursor on and a dangersense potion you'll be as safe as you can be...provided you killed skeletron already:dryadgrin:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I thought highlighting a pressure plate worked on mobile too?
    RevonZero
    RevonZero
    Oh it does although i'm not sure if it'll show the wireing in pitch black or not since I've always crafted potions whenever I could get some shiverthorn and cobweb together in new worlds:dryadconfused:
    That moment when quick stacking almost gets you killed against your first mech boss fight...
    • Wow
    Reactions: Dapling
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Wtf beating prime with a short range weapon, I haven't done that since before I had pc.
    RevonZero
    RevonZero
    yo-yo bag is more potent than I originally thought :dryadhappy: . That and fleshy dropping a warrior emblem is the most ironic thing that's happened to me on mobile
    Dapling
    Dapling
    nice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom