HobbitTanoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• - Content removed by Staff -
    i mean, here's a link since y'all really seem to be stickning your heas in the sand when it comes tp that guy lol.
    Terraria official on twitter retweeted a 505games tweet praising pewdiepie for being #1 on trending. disappointed to see terraria devs acting as just another big corporation jumping on any opportunity to earn more money, even if it means praising a bigoted :red:.
    cenxx stop retweeting posts about pewdiepie challenge. he makes content with nazi imagery. nazis and terrorist call him 'their guy'. he makes offensive jokes about minorities. don't support his content. don't endorse him.
    Reactions: MisspugtheIcewing
    kinker31🪓
    kinker31🪓
    Hobbit, Pewds firmly told people that he doesn't wanna associate with these sorts of people.
    He even stopped his "sub to pewds" meme mostly based on that sort of reasoning:

How about you try to get better friends who don't participate in purity culture/cancel culture? From what I can tell your your post, someone's being a pretty manipualtive :red: to you.
    HobbitTanoo
    HobbitTanoo
    @kinker31 holy :red: he made not one but two kinda racist diss tracks???? as long as he keeps making these 'mistakes' i will seriously doubt any apologies that he puts out there. it's like, he doesn't need to make insensitive jokes but yet he keeps doing it over and over again. i don't support cancel culture but there's a limit for ho many times one can make the same mistake.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Just Because Nazis And Terrorists Call Him "Their Guy", (Whatever That Even :red:ing Means) It Doesn't Mean He Thinks The Same About Them, Or That It's Even True. Don't Believe Anything You Read On The Internet @HobbitTanoo.
    What vanity is the Garen in your sig?
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    it doesn't look like anything in-game, I can only assume its a custom made armor set
    HobbitTanoo
    HobbitTanoo
    Sry for not respnding quickly. It's actually a homemade sprite, not made any more sprites for this armour but been making more league sprites if you're interessted.
    Maybe ready for an art-thread?
    Just your regular community member. Love pixelarts and mechanics. Feel free to message me to talk 'bout things n stuffs
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    make me
    HobbitTanoo
    HobbitTanoo
    No. You have to do it yourself. Come for the free coffee, stay for the charm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom