Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tomorrow I will refight the mechs (most likely the twins as they are easiest to get their stuff) for hallowed armor as the new set sprite looks awesome (for vanity)
    I am changing my profile picture as a thank you for the terraria old gen console and 1.4 terraria...…..

to my 1.2/old gen console character (remade in demise)
    Happy 1.4 (even though that was 2 days ago) friends...…. I really love that title screen music..... NOW GIVE ME MY UPDATE WITH VANITY CONTEST WINNERS >:c (jk.. take ya time)
    I am ready for 1.4 since my goal is complete...… (which was to defeat skeletron since he was the final boss of 1.0)
    Welcome to the end of Terraria's vanilla updates...… Modded will bring more hope...… mainly bringing bubblehead and the fan favorite losers cyber angel and tv head
    Update: uploaded my fresh laggy dungeon looting (and nights edge making) video... check it out on the videos thread if you like! (its a mini/kinda lets play)
    By time Journey's end comes around... I be lurking around like the eye

edit: I will try to post a pic.
    I am questioning how to post pictures on profile posts :/
    Chir'
    Chir'
    The button between smilies and link.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    You have to use images hosted elsewhere, such as imgur. Then use the Image button to paste in the url.

You can't upload and attach images on profile posts/PM posts/signatures in the same way you can on regular posts.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    very peculiar (way peculiar then who places traps underground but yet again it could be the skeletons)
    Ocram Is gonna be trapped in 1.2 old gen along with lepus and turkor……. but we only care about Ocram and he never saw the journey's end (I respect your opinion if you prefer Lepus or Turkor the Ungrateful)
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    What Even Is Turkor Or Lepus lol
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Lepus - The rabbit that just exists

Turkor - Cooked turkey that woke up...…..

but if you wanna know.... check the 3ds version of terraria.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I Was Joking, I Know What They Are, But They're Sooo Irrelevant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom