Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Damn, It's been nearly 8 months since I begun the TerraGuardians mod. Time surelly flies, looks like yesterday when I launched the mod first version, where Rococo had a bald face, and barelly could use magic, or anything the player could use.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Even though this companion mod were made with the thought of singleplayer gameplay, that doesn't means in the future It may not have multiplayer support. Multiplayer support is kind of my dream at the moment.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    There was going to be a moment in the gameplay, where you would have to go to the Ether Realm. The Ether Realm would be a harder version of the world, where only your TerraGuardian can go. You would need to have access to the Player Control of your guardian to access it. Think of it as a open field raid. You can also guess how welcome would multiplayer be to this.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, I guess that's all I can say for now. I'm not sure if the plans I've posted here will manage to get into the mod, but at least you know what has been in my mind during those 8 months of TerraGuardians mod.
    I've managed to split each TerraGuardian in different classes, making It way better to edit them. Also, changed how the dialogue work, now instead of lists of string and delegates, It now has a method that can be overriden by the GuardianBase.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Also, had to fix the mini mod I made to test custom guardian scripts, also make changes to it. I'll only be able to launch it on the next mod update, though. That may make it easier for people to create their custom guardians for the mod.
    TerraGuardians has some things you can do, that the mod just doesn't tell. One trial I'll have is finding a way of showing what you can do, without annoying or hindering the gameplay.
    New TerraGuardians update is out. Enjoy having an open field raid.
    Oh wow. I mean, Wow! The comment you guys gave to your favorite guardians are awesome. Except for one bad mouthed person. Also, the current race for the popularity is also intense. But I'm itching myself to see who will win. We'll have to wait, anyway. Hehe.
    Having 3 companions following me made the game somewhat easier. I'll have to think how I could make the extra companions make the game tougher somewhat.
    Uh oh, as I keep adding new companions, the game is using more and more ram as you have them as town npc, or your characters have at least one of them recruited.
    If I want to keep adding more guardians, I'll have to find ways to make their base infos lighter.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    For normal players, I guess that ram usage isn't that much, but for me, It's like a heavy bite on the pc memory.
    I predict that February pc news will feature Chippy Games video talking about master mode.
    After this advice, I guess I'll be a bad influence on the eyes of a number of people:
    If you have a good idea but is thinking that It would be way too much work or not worth it. Don't think, just do it!
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I mean, the first rule of any good rule or guide book is that there will be circumstances where the advice does not apply. You can't plan for everything.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's about right.
    New TerraGuardians mod update is out, Nemesis got some fixes and changes. Protect Mode AI added.
    I wonder, should the popularity contest remain monthly, or just be a voting with updates from time to time with new characters, and no reset?
    The result of January's TerraGuardian Popularity contest are up: Blue wins. More info here:
    New NExperience Mod update is out. And It's now back to mod browser. Enjoy.
    Today might be the last day to vote on TerraGuardians popularity contest. And I say "might" because that will depend on when since February 1st the votes countdown will happen. Be sure to vote on your favorite TerraGuardians. And If you want to change your vote, be sure to do so before tomorrow. See ya!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom